Feedback Content Expansion Final Conclusion

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ginaja1, Dec 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ginaja1

Ginaja1 Forum Greenhorn

To Heiko Hubertz / Jeff Lu / Qin Liu / Mathäus Glinkowski / Michelle Zou,

I stopped playing DSO just before CE because of the coming changes but could not resist to try the new CE in full.

I made my Mage lvl 100 tried all different skills from the skill tree, tried different combinations.

So levelling from 55 to 100 in a week at the Suburb was fun (except for the many Nebula crashes) but why was the Suburb trader removed after 2 days? It was very convenient.

At lvl 100 rdy for Bloodshed and Rune upgrade crafting, exciting!

Did Great Desert Bloodshed about 200 group runs

Drops are minor but the 100 keys chests give some nice Legendary (lvl 140) items
    Some unique and set items also dropped, after 200 runs like 19 pieces total.

After 200 runs, opening 967 mystic cubes and opening 100 key chests all my gear is lvl 140
    and all items have Base Values with full plat (92-100%)
    All my enchantments per gear item have full plat lines (42-46%) [98-100%]

So now, what is there to gain in this game? Probably i can up my gear a little with 145 lvl items from PW but that will not be an significant upgrade, not worth the time and effort.

My Trinkets (all lvl 100+) and gear are all maxed 10 slots per item
    I have mostly maxed gems, runes and jewels
    I balanced my char for DMG/CRIT/SPEED/MANA/HEALTH (mana seems less important since some skills cost zero mana)

Resulting in 564k damage / 677k health (although with low crit 37% even with 30 upgraded Onyxes and all 100% crit plat lines)

So you could say my char is kind of CE OP but the opposite is true, i tried a solo round in PW Q1 INF, i cannot handle it killing mobs takes forever and gets very VERY monotonous/boring also i feel like a newbie which in CE i am.

Then i thought well the Great Desert on INF solo should be doable but i could not be more wrong, it is not playable, some champions kill me instantly and to kill one Champion/Leader mob takes ages and Khepre........ impossible!

Mobs health/shields/resistances are way too high, our my dmg/crit value is way too low.
    Have you tried to solo a Fear Taker (to summon with Anxiety Shards).... seriously!

Maybe it is just that the SW is nerved too much... donno about other classes how they handle themselves on INF solo or do you think its fun to solo a PW Boss for 20 mins to see one purple- and blue (crap/melt) item drop, no fun at all

Resetting skills is way overpriced and resetting combat skills have an useless cool-down

BUGS

• Icons are bugged (White)
    • Getting empty BP packs with zero objects
    • Crafting is bugged (% and Dragan weapon) LOL when you are lvl 100 and craft the dragan weapon it does 2!! dmg ^.^
    • Customization is bugged (Cloak keeps appearing when turned off after crafting, so annoying)
    • My beautiful cloak did get converted to a visual low level newbie cloak when crafting lines on it
    • Daily Quests are bugged or just undoable
    • The Quests (storyline) is boring and bugged (Impossible to finish, some can be removed and restarted as resolve and some not)
    • Quest Guidance not working correctly
    • Demons on the Rise 4/4 in 25 Runs 1x Demon spawned
    • Itzzcuin's Plea 3/3 in 35 Runs 1x Faithless Toltac spawned
    • Look for Morley Garrick, i am standing in front of him but quest cannot be completed
    • No more Item Melt indication to see which items you are actually melting
    • Jewel of the Vanquisher not working it adds 0.0 Crit
    • So much Lag in groups, Rubber banding, Bouncing,
      Nebula, Nebula, Nebula......its Bug City in the Suburb

• Lets be honest this is an Open Beta release

I did have full group exp, all exp got deleted without notice, but yeah! they gave me back one lvl (18 points), leveling up my char from 55 - 100 i got 42 group lvl's back

Wisdom drops are rare, i got two levels when levelling my char from 55 to 100
    Forced group play
    Maps and monsters are recycled, not much new, not very interesting
    Some monster sounds are strange and annoying, especially in Full Moon

Mage pets don’t agro anymore, so as a mage i need to tank or use Mind Control so it becomes mandatory to put points in that skill for survivability because tanking is surely no option with 500k hits and not even our Frost Wind is stopping enemies anymore only slowing them a little

PVP matchmaking at lvl 100 takes very long at times

Same boring events and now even less attractive rewards and impossible to solo on higher then Fatal (Full Moon - no more Rune Rewards meaning less Rune dust)
    To many different but useless resist gems while we have "resist all" Diamond gems, inventory is continuously cluttered and overflowing because of this

Ranger wolfpack blocks my path continuesly and my eyes are full with flies P
    Speed (and crit value) are very low compared Pre-CE (i read the posts from Phyrix, but speed (and health) have always been an enhancement and benefit for a DK [at the cost of DMG] but much lower for other classes, now in CE it’s more lowered for other classes but seems the same for an DK.

Hotkeys, we all said ONLY 5, we need more!!, to be honest most mages need only 1 in this CE, most mages (guildies) are only using (spamming) fireball, how you mean diversity... and this was the set goal for CE, typical since you nerved all other mage skills with 4 secs cool-downs... (especially the most favourite mage skill Frozen Sphere)
    So what skill is there to pick... it seems we are all forced to play with Fire well BP might burn there fingers by forcing this compulsory playstyle.
    It all has become monotonous, tedious and uninteresting, all excitement has vanished.

And then there are skills with penalties like weak and exhausted debuff, no words it is just incomprehensible, i havent tested this but some people say it last for 30 mins...

The Skill bar with hotkeys is really too small and then there is that strange tiny teleportation button, this bar is surely no improvement.

Group and guild members are complaining about eye problems because the Graphical Visualization/Elements from the DK skills (there is way too much fire) and i agree

Some guildies made it to lvl 100 in 1 or 2 days and since then i havent seen them online anymore....
    How is this businessmodel working if people are maxed (lvl 100 and have all full plat lines) in a day or 2 and there are no more ways to improve gear and still cannot solo anything, even Bosses on painfull solo takes forever with an Endgame (OP) character.

So for now there is nothing appealing about this CE to keep playing, before CE i was kind of hooked onto this game, spending allot of time and money but now playing this game has become pure boredom filled with exasperation.

“Been there, Done that, lvl 100 and reached the finish" and it’s time to move on.

What BP Management and the Programmers\Developers did to this awesome game is just incomprehensible to me, they truly wrecked this game.

Slogan of Bigpoint,

"At Bigpoint, we are dedicated to expand the boundaries of free-to-play gaming so that everybody is able to play great games". Bigpoint. Great gaming, for everybody.

Yeah right....:(

-----------------------

Trakilaki/Javah?

I can be wrong but it seems quiet from your sides.

Maybe i missed your post somewhere but Trakilaki what are your thoughts on this CE, probably a foolish question but do you like it, i am just curious about your opinion and/or "end" conclusion if you are willing to give it that is, but i am asking nicely ^.^ ?

And another polite and friendly question, Javah (my formal and friendly guildie) what about you, your CE end-experience/conclusion as an 100 lvl Mage?

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all! ^.^

[​IMG]

--------Merged------

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 10, 2020
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Other than I agree with everything you said, hoe the heck you got 560k dmg? How many ruby you got in sockets? (Or those stats with red essence?)

charleiharper likes this.
  3. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

yeah this game sucks, if you wasnt a high end player before CE then you are stuck now :))))), bosses on normal even have a godly amount of hp for newbies xd, and event bosses have wayyyy too much hp

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

My position is still the same ... apart from few good features that could be implemented in the old DSO ... the new game is disaster of biblical proportions.
    No point to talk even more about that because like they say ... no point of arguing with stupid, they will bring you down at their own level and beat you with experience.

You are playing SW ... try ranger XD
    i have 100k damage, 20% crit and 1.5M HP ... maybe i can't kill mobs and bosses on normal difficulty ... but that is why I can run for my life

[​IMG]

5. Ginaja

Ginaja Forum Greenhorn

Traki i am very sad about this CE but at least you make me smile Thank You for the joy and your response xXx hihih you are so funny,
    i like it ^.^ take care always, this will be my last post i am so done with BP and DSO BB

trakilaki likes this.
  6. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

yo, i didn't met you in dso ever but yeah .. gl in life .. dso isn't a part of my life anymore aswell.

trakilaki likes this.