Suggestion Convert old runes please

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ghostmagicus, Jun 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meurerplay

meurerplay Someday Author

If you do not want to refine, choose from you but there are many gems on items that I do not use that could be combined with runes that have the same effect today ... just this
    It is, like the sapphires, there is the refiner, who wants to refine refining, who does not want ... I refined why it would be better to join with the other runes

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

All gems, special gems and runes are still in the game.
    The only special gem that is not in he game anymore is the Peridot since it has been replaced by Rune of Relentlessness.
    The other one is the new moon gem that was taken out from the game completely.
    Really? No one can take my gems from me ... I want to have them as reminder of the old times. If I find them useful I will use them ... if not I will keep them in my locker.
    You don't seem to understand.
    There is nothing to refine as there is no other updated counterpart.
    You can convert sapphires into runes because there are already existing runes that are counterparts to sapphires.
    You can't convert Jewel of Rage in example ... because there is no rune counterpart.
    Sapphires and rune counterparts are all having same effect (% attack speed)
    Jewel of Rage has crit + attack speed ... Rune of Devastation is not its counterpart since it has no attack speed.

3. meurerplay

meurerplay Someday Author

4. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

If a gem is no longer in game-i mean that cannot be obtained anymore in game.
    If refiners are used for coverting no one will be forced to convert if he dont want to.

Thanks.

meurerplay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.