Converting runes with R213/214

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Slabutul9, Oct 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

The idea of taking the 1 hand and 2 hand runes and making one single type of runes is a good idea in my opinion, but i really hate the way the runes are converted. As example 5 tier 3 1h ones are converted into 5 tier 1 of the new runes and 5 tier 3 runes for 2h are converted into 5 tier 2 runes. That's the second time BP do this mistake. Old runes shouldn't be converted to the new one with the similar value...should be converted based on tiers. Same as you can convert an old royal stone to a new royal stone..the tier stays.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

but you know, if they don't do that, you have to spend less time to build up your runes again

Also can we talk about how the new block runes won't be able to be used on shields?

3. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Who will play pve with sheild... be serios, and is not fair to change tier3 2h runes to tier 2 new runes and tier 1 runes for 1h into tier1 new runes. To just convert them for the tiers maybe wont be ok either, but something like keeping the tier of the 2h runes and just lower a tier of the 1h runes while converting them is a way better way to do that.

So if you have now max sped runes (10.. for 2h and deco) after the release you wil get 2 runes of tier 3 and 2 of tier one (after combining them i mean)
    And in the i mentioned with the convertion.... thinking at the tiers too, you will get 6 tier 3 runes and 2 of tier 2 (again after combining them) Which seems way more fair to me.
    Or just add some refiners like we have for gems so we could keep the tiers of the runes, anything else than converting them based on the speed the runes give is better

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018