Craft 2.0 censorship EDITION

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, May 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They changed the system ... and this time all the testings i am going to do are for me ONLY ... you will get nothing from me anymore.
    No feedback no nothing
    Next time ask those EDIT crybabies ... because trakilaki is closed for feedback.

2. trakilaki

Really? What feedback in particular?
    Can you point us where did you get your feedback?
    I suppose from the German forum. Does that mean only German whining matters ... and the rest are unimportant?
    I have spent 8 hours testing today at TS ... from the start until now (23:20 CET) ... that new system is utter crap.
    That is all I can give as a feedback.
    Good to know you ignore us all except Germans. Perhaps we should stop playing since our voice doesn't matter anyway.

POKEMON ONLINE!

Yogo, Hetsunien and mokranje like this.
  3. trakilaki

They changed the system ... so and the name. now it is called Crap 2.0 ... it is official.
    This new Crap 2.0 sucks [SELF-EDIT].

Rhysingstar likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Post that in the CM Thread for Haruki to see when she gets back... I'm sure she needs a healthy dose of
    They don't ignore us because we are not German... They ignore us because we have positive IQs and did in depth testing and analysis as opposed to making baseless claims about the system based on "Feel."

bLaind, Troneck86, EhtovK and 3 others like this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Don't worry, your English is still better than the DSO Team's decision making abilities.

BLASTUP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.