CRAFT ISSUE [PLEASE HELP]

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Chantix, Jan 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Chantix

Chantix Forum Greenhorn

Hi.

I accidentaly accepted a craft! While i was trying to craft 2 weapons with x2 platinum i accidentally accepted a rubish weapon! I lost 2 weapons with x2 platinum 90% on each item! Can i get it back by sending ticket to support?

2. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

Really doubt that.Like you said,you ACCEPTED a craft so they will probably refuse to get it back,and what's more i think it's even impossible, just like recovering melted item.

3. fuertesruel123

fuertesruel123 Forum Greenhorn

i don't know how to get back the scroll in quest of the cover your back i accidentally sell it and i cant craft my herald dragon skin ! can i get it back by sending ticket to support

4. Chantix

Chantix Forum Greenhorn

But it's a huge loss.. I've lost many items in the past from nebula error or disconnect while i was crafting but this.. come on i need this rollback emediately....

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Me thinks you are just going to have to continue farming and wait for more to drop... just like the rest of us. :(