Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Really really good. Every day I try but I can't get any good legendary item at the workbench . And every day my golds go down. Who will win?

2. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

I was not very lucky with crafting 4 gold stats, so I decided that these will do just fine for now till I all 4 in that pretty gold colour

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  3. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

[​IMG]
    Getting closer and closer, very happy to be improving nearly every day since r185

gun and bLaind like this.
  4. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Hope these would be considered successful crafts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gun, bLaind, Zed and 4 others like this.
  5. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Just had to 1 up me there with that 1% more crit rate I see how it is lol. I got few of those items coming down the pipe and my crit rate with my new adornment is now over 57% with 9700 max damage

-Skygazer- likes this.
  6. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Mine just looks prettier with 3 gold lines )

7. Nostradamus88

Oh God! That adornment *____*

-Skygazer- likes this.
  8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Wow... those are some beautiful items. The only thing I can beat you on is the gloves in your previous post and even that is only by about two and a half percent.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  9. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Thank you Baragain,
    I went through so many gloves, and could never get the 4 goldies, I am pretty happy with my speed now, where with 2-handed it is 2.17 and with 1-handed 2.35 without "borrowing" points from the wisdom tree.

The ring I posted that has 200% Health Points on this item gives me, believe it or not, 14.5k HP, that is how much I lose when I take it off. Of course, bonuses and gems are playing their big role, but, this ring is so awesome. I am planning to transfer those (or if lucky to have all 4 gold lines by then) onto the Ring of Life.

I also had the Ring of Frost dropped with almost all max stats on the base stats and enchantments and it even has the crit rate line (top base stats) in gold. Amazing

10. _Baragain_

I need some more runes before I can reach that point. It will happen though, just a matter of time.
    I understand that. My speed gloves have a gold base HP line, and with my gems, 5x10% runes, and my knowledge points, they give me over 4800 HP. 14.5k makes sense to me.

11. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

need official answer from developers why rangers cant craft 1h long bows lvl 50 into 1h unique bows lvl 50 such as bear bow tier2?
    i want to keep my old lvl 50 bow but need the bleeding effect on the bear bow
    PS: bear bow tier 2 lvl 50 is elegible for crafting as the item stated with chock cores +prestine OR soul cores
    sarcasm feed back is not welcome...please seriour answer

12. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Nice adornment but please keep going- make it close to 120%...you can do it!:)

-Skygazer- likes this.
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I already answered your question in this forum ... but you don't read.
    You can't do that because those items has been changed ... and now they are incompatible. As for the old crafted items ... you can craft them only into level 51+ items (in other words new items).
    [​IMG]

Here is your serious sarcastic answer XD
    Even white items are having the same description:
    [​IMG]

"Enchantments of this item can be transferred onto matching unique items ... ... "

Can you find any enchantment on a white item so you can transfer it onto unique item? XD

Are you giving away your Sapphires for onyxes? Because your weapon adornment will be effective only if you are using onyxes.

14. Nostradamus88

This is not completely true. I made some math and the result is that with a 3% adorment like that you can use only two sacred onyxes (together with a 3%helmet and two base stats of rings) to reach the 50% critical hit.

UndergroundKiller likes this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Did I mention something about "full onyx weapon adornment"? No ... I didn't.
    Even if replacing one sapphire it is a waste.
    50%?
    You kidding me right? The goal is 80% ... nothing less
    Here is my testing SW with 5 Royal sapphires and not a single onyx.

[​IMG]

Imagine what my crit would be like ... when I craft 4x 13/14%+ helmet

Nostradamus88, -Skygazer- and gun like this.
  16. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

I've never seen more than 10k in base damage with a lot of crit dmg and good crit rate and good defense and speed. Am I missing something?

17. _Baragain_

Test server and near unlimited resources. It's amazing what you can do then. :p

18. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Traki, that is a good question.....
    I was never a fan of Onixes, but I do have 3 old Royal ones lying around around, which i might convert to new ones. I have not decided on that part yet, because I need to see it can reach around 50% crit rate without using them.

At this stage, I only converted the excess of Sapphires and still have my treasured 5 Royals in the adornment. It would probably be silly to ask your opinion without you having seen everything the character has, and there's a lot of variables here at the present, as I don't have all the items I need yet to make that decision.

19. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

then the developers want rangers to give up old 1 hand long bows for the 2h (EDIT) bows thats not fair

20. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

My freshly baked one-handed, pitty it's a mace, I will craft it further to turn this beast into an axe
    [​IMG]

... and this is my damage in PvP with it....
    [​IMG]