Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've been a bit busy, but here we go...
    Without doing any math, I can tell you that your DPS will almost certainly improve with your new weapon. The 256 vs 531 max base damage with all the % damage and % damage on this item lines being better tells all the story I need to see. Sure, you will lose some speed and gain a some crit damage with no loss to your crit and that will make for a small change, the bulk of the difference will be the huge difference between the base damage stats and I'd estimate that you'd end up gaining about 1000-2000 damage. Because adding three slots will be expensive, I'd recommend that you start with two and then eventually work towards the third. If you are not convinced, I can do the math, but I'd need more data to prove it.

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

How come I make some of my best posts as the last ones on a page... :rolleyes:

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Was it an old helmet or you were farming Lor'Tac?

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

It was crafted from a 2/3 lvl 50 exo, a 2/3 lvl 52 exo (crafted from 2 1/2 magic lvl50 and 2 lvl55 junks) and 2 lvl 55 junks. :rolleyes:
    To simplify it: the enchantments come from my old lvl 50 crafting ingredients.:D

6. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

[​IMG]

Sadly the 76% and 74.9% actually were 76.5% and 75.4% that got downgraded because the first item was lvl 54.
    It should have been a 309.8% IDotH but, whatever, I will enjoy it anyway.

titanlance, bLaind, gun and 2 others like this.
  7. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I've never seen a %damage on the weapon higher than 74 after r185...
    Very good tho

8. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Was time for an upgrade from that crappy bear weapon anyways.
    [​IMG]
    P.S. I have yet to put speed gloves onto herald gloves and transfer damage helmet onto dragan helm...

gun likes this.
  9. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Back to back 308,82% IDotI and 308,51% IDotI both values I suppose can't be reached anymore since actual max value on IDotI is around 76,5%... so many slaps to new player's faces... and that' s not fair.

10. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

Not just new players, but an entire class didn't have 2H before too to get their hands in the 79.xx lines. :p

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Universeea likes this.
  12. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I have more items ready to improve myself even more. Farming pristine cores to the bone now....stay tuned.

thebearreturns likes this.
  13. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Heeeey... I fell for it. :oops: Till I realized you're covering the essences. :rolleyes:
    What ess are you using in this pic?
    Posting stats with any ess above green is disrespectful.:cool:

14. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I was going to post again after i transfered more items but to clear speculation...
    [​IMG]
    Actually messing around with some items I can get to over 22k damage with green o_0

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  15. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

For real?!
    [​IMG]

16. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Are you using the pauldrens of darkness? if so, what are their stats?

17. trakilaki

18. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

19. trakilaki

Nope ... they are the same.

20. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I put in speed boots and hp boots and i get a split of both, just what i wanted :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    UndergroundKiller likes this.