Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

As long as you kill something literally anything every 59 seconds and dont die you have a constant 20% dmg 10% attack speed...and now you can go kill 100 enemies before you enter pvp to have a full stack or if youre going direct to a boss.
    [​IMG]

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is clearly a bug/exploit.
    That belt is maybe good for you ... because you are developing DK that is carbon copy of a midget ... 0 crit and crit damage.
    For the others this belt is just an average item.

3. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

What exploit?
    My dk gots crit too my friend ;)

4. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

The best belt in the game for PvE it is better than the witch set.
    100 monsters easy to do and the bonus wow.. karabosa set has 10 sec only, for bufs.
    Can be ranked up with augment cores so there is no problem.
    For dwarfs is OP - speed tavel , speed and damage what you need more?
    Best deal from Emilia.
    One belt to rule them all :).

5. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

And I have no trouble to trust you most of all when we consider that you have no malus in PvP on crit chance and with the new tiers it's easier to get good crit chance even without the Bearach belt.
    Travel speed doesn't matter in PvP... it's just the only thing that will consistently help you to dodge infinite fireballs/ice missile spam.

And btw, who really cares about this broken PvP?

I am obviusly complaining about PvE because there's no thing worth to be called "PvP" in DSO.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  6. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Yes, you read it well. I said 5% travel speed is a joke in pvp. If it was like gwenfara cloak that gives 8% or more then i would say it boosts move speed alot but for a tier 0 belt with only 5% move speed, i cannot consider that boost nothing more than an average stat.
    As for the so called ''broken'' pvp . Yes, its broken ok, but most people that farm and farm in pve to craft items and accumulate ander , why do you think they do it? To get items to farm all day not caring about pvp? Are you a fool? No matter how broken the pvp system currently is, the long term purpose of farming is to make the character strong enough to go in the arena and have fun vs real human beings and not vs some co-op that is only grind fiesta. Who would enjoy buying stuff just to play pve? You kidding me or you think this game is EDIT, where only pve matters, because its pvp is even more ridiculusly broken there to the point noone almost plays it, but at least its pve is more fun than in this game

Last edited by moderator: Oct 3, 2017
  7. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

>Who would enjoy buying stuff just to play pve?

Oh sorry for existing

TwiliShadow and Saved_81 like this.
  8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

On topic please.
    Further off topic postings will be deleted.

Cheers.

9. titanlance

titanlance Forum Greenhorn

Craft of the week :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trakilaki, gun and Novadude like this.
  10. Maistas

Maistas Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    not sure if it's showing or not...
    So, if it doesn't show I will try to fix it later.
    I wondered should I accept the item or not but ended up reverting.
    What do you guys think, would 80% BR would have been possible if crafted onto unique shield(taking pouldrons into account)?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    gun and _Baragain_ like this.
  11. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

While not exactly what I was hoping for, it's kind of hard to complain about it. Got super lucky on the random enchantment.

[​IMG]

gun and TwiliShadow like this.
  12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

That is a very, very nice staff. As you level it up to 60 it would be great.
    It's a shame that you can't also Tier it up as well.
    Just imagine how awsome it would be as a T5-60 staff.

13. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You made the correct decision. Block Rate is better to have than Increased Health on a shield. Yes, it is possible to get 80% block rate just on a shield. In fact, if you have a T5 shield, you can even get a 80% block rate only using 3 attribute lines but you will have to bring over one of the pre-55 "Increased Block Rate %" lines from an old shield.

Maistas likes this.
  14. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gun likes this.
  15. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

my I ask why you choose 4/4 increased block rate on item enhanchments? I mean, is it to have %resist on pauldrons or..?

16. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Got improvement on weapon.
    [​IMG]

lol9696, cdeepal and trakilaki like this.
  17. David_Tactic

David_Tactic Someday Author

gun and trakilaki like this.
  18. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Finally 2nd 4/4 ring. That 3.5/4 ring gonna be replaced soon:)
    [​IMG]

bLaind, _Baragain_ and trakilaki like this.
  19. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I have a couple of questions about legendary crafting now that I am at a point where I can start gathering worthwhile unique items. I've read the crafting guides on the wiki and I've read Baragain's guide as well. All of the information is valuable and detailed, so, thanks for that, but I need clarification on a couple things because I'm slow on the uptake.

1. When crafting legendary items specifically for gold line enchantments, are the base stats even relevant? Can and should they be ignored throughout the process?
    2. As a simple rule of thumb, when starting with greens, knowing we can only pass on one gold line, and hope for a random gold in the subsequent blue, should greens with only gold on the base stat be treated as "junk" items we are willing to sacrifice?
    3. If the logic of point 2 holds, is it a best practice to do the same thing blue to pink, with 2 gold enchantments hoping to produce 3, and pink to yellow, hoping to produce 4

Thanks in advance.

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes and no.
    If your goal is to transfer the leg item into unique item then you should ignore the base stats.
    If your goal is to use the leg item ... you should be looking for good base stats as well.
    However ... transferring good base stats and golden enchantment is almost mission impossible ... that is why you should ignore them and craft the items with unique item.
    As said in the previous answer ... the base stats are irrelevant ... you can't transfer everything. In theory yes you can ... but in practice it is almost impossible. As for the second random gold line ... don't even bother ... you don't need it. Your goal is to make 2 blue items with one golden enchantment each. Then make them extraordinary item with 2 golden enchantments ... then out of 2 extraordinary items with 2 golden enchantments each you make one legendary item with 3 golden enchantments.
    You get legendary item with 4 golden enchantments out of 2 legendary items with 3 golden enchantments each ... the junk slots can be used with similar items as they can increase your chances to get the desired item much faster.

Aslandroth likes this.