Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 3 weeks ago I started playing Drakensang again after a long break. All I have to say is that I got a warm welcome..
    I crafted this with two purple 2h that had 2x gold line each and two junk purple 2h:
    [​IMG]

My current 2h:
    [​IMG]

Without gems, the crafted leg 2h already boosts my base damage:
    [​IMG]

I know it's not perfect, but this is just a start. This will give me a massive boost once I craft it into Herald's weapon. It will allow me to farm much faster and result in more, better crafts in the future. I'm a few thousand materi's short of buying the T6 Herald weapon as well. :)

I'm trying to get Adornment next to boost that cute CHR I have. I'm out of gold already though... lmao.

Zoltan and bLaind like this.
  2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Congratulations! That is a beautiful weapon indeed. A very lucky Craft :D

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  3. heror

heror Forum Baron

4. Асото

Асото Someday Author

5. heror

heror Forum Baron

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Is it for PvP or PvE?
    If PvP ... you are too late, prepare for gearless crap. :)

7. Асото

Асото Someday Author

PvE :) For tank mode :)

8. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

[​IMG]

3/3/2/2 with 7 armor and 3 resistance lines (2 of them from junk :D )

9. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

10. trakilaki

Exo to leg craft

[​IMG]

------MERGE------

Can someone bump the thread?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  11. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

BUMP :)

trakilaki likes this.
  12. trakilaki

13. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Crafted?

14. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

*Cries in being level 52 Ranger with 200% critical damag
    Black Magic

15. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

Hmm, noticed this thread, so there are only some of my new items:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DamarèRo, navelko, Hetsunien and 2 others like this.
  16. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Wow. That is a lot of items with platinum lines.
    How did you craft them?
    Considering the information that we know, it is said that the Platinum lines only appear in Extraordinary items.
    Did you happen to loot Extraordinary items with two or three platinum lines?
    Or did you spent a fortunate crafting these from 1x Platinum lines?

17. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Well, now BP seeing your images can start applying a big nerf to the workbench.

18. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Well, if you had known amount of resources needed to craft the items then you wouldn't have said that. This player has "unlimited" amount of anders on test server. He did not craft by gold, he crafted by anders. It would require huge amount of gold.

trakilaki likes this.
  19. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

Just farm, farm and farm.
    To be more specific, i will show you what could be possible. Since release, i made those legend items:
    [​IMG]
    There are 32 items with 2 s-gold lines, 8 items with 3 s-gold lines and 2 items with 4 s-gold lines. (+have 25 uncrafted extraordinary items with s-gold enchant)

20. trakilaki

Nothing to worry about ... those lines are not easy to get ... also the drops have been nerfed few times since the initial release on TS.
    I don't play on TS , I am only testing and creating contents there ... but he is one of the TS no-lifers :D , they don't have live server accounts and spend all their time on TS they are one of the reasons for "server full - try later" message :D
    They play on TS because they know they can get free stuff and resources unlike on live servers where everyone has to farm/pay for them.
    So nothing to worry about those crafts are expensive as [BEEP] ... and you would have to get those lines first.
    It turned out they are Unique Lines - not super gold or ultra-speed-royal-platinum-diamond-super graphene lines :D

DamarèRo and Vittese like this.