Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

nice if we have to compare it my weapon is 1 2% stronger but my crit dmg rune is weaker so over all we basically have the same weapon XD,

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Late? I haven't got more than just 3 lines so far XD I can't make even second 2/0 leg XD

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Same. I'm super picky (91.5% or higher) and I've only gotten three of those so far.

4. Zigan

Zigan Forum Apprentice

Wow, didn't see it, yours just perfect!

5. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

[​IMG]

I just couldn't wait another new moon to "maybe get" better enchants (armor oti part), so I finally augment craft it 2 months after I've done the soul craft.

cdeepal, Yogo, trakilaki and 5 others like this.
  6. _Baragain_

Sure, the %AotI line could be a little higher, but that is still the single best set of witch seeker pauldrons I've ever seen! That is what I meant when I said the following nearly two months ago.
    I said double, but at the time, Damage lines didn't show up as gold... now I'd mean "double or triple gold line for example."

You lucky duck.

Dzungla likes this.
  7. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I remember that conversation - tearing up and soul crafting reasons, active in more than one thread at that moment ...

Exactly! After RL 216 dmg become "yellow" and that's fine bonus for this item. (although in 2/3 gl I would prefer armor & hp)

Well, hard grinding sometimes pays out :D

8. navelko

navelko Forum Apprentice

Crafting First 4 Platinum Line !!!

Асото likes this.
  9. shunkawakan

shunkawakan Forum Greenhorn

10. _Baragain_

That is some nice luck.

Congrats in particular about that 2H weapon.

shunkawakan likes this.
  11. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

Congrats bro!!

Mod note: Fixed your formatting.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2019
    shunkawakan likes this.
  12. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

13. Асото

Асото Someday Author

14. _Baragain_

I know this isn't platinum lines, and they are the popular thing right now, but I figured I'd share this crazy item with you all... I worked a long time to build this item in the event that I ever want to play as a tank.
    [​IMG]

So, thoughts? I think that a bunch of %HPotI runes would work really nice with this... 160% of 14.2k would be an extra 22.8k HP... multiply that by %HP and I'll really be loving it.

MikeyMetro and trakilaki like this.
  15. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Can you even actually glyph it that far???

My DK really wants to know cause he still has an old style Level 45 Myrdosh Tempered Sword and there are no single handed swords in the end game.

16. _Baragain_

It's expensive, but not impossible.

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

mrmlja, _Baragain_ and MikeyMetro like this.
  18. _Baragain_

Rough number crunching this evening... I should be able to get over 100k HP from this single item in a tank build.

Just with current gear (no % HP from Agathon's set, or %HP helmet, or % HP amulet)
    (14245+1560)*2.6*2.36=97k HP

With a tank build:
    (14245+1560)*2.6*3.66=150.4k

150k HP from a single item... now that is worth of a tank. :eek::D

19. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

low level gear?

20. _Baragain_

More like transferring old absolute lines to low level unique and then upgrading that low level item.