Crafting Improved Gear

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by A$taroth, Aug 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. A$taroth

A$taroth Forum Apprentice

Hello,

I am new to the game and I am stumped. I am trying to finish the quest "From Disaster To Master" and it won't let me craft 4 improved items to Magic. What am I missing or over looking? I have tried to use the same kind and random gears and nothing. When I looked on the fandom page and this forum, it just says to get four of the same gears. Same thing with YouTube except they never unlocked their gears (still had the question mark on it). I also tried that and the same problem occurs.

Another thing I found is that you have to have some sort of schematics? Where do I get it if this is true and what sort of schematic?

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

ID all your green items and check the level. Are they above level 10? If they are below, sell or melt them, i don't think you can craft with those.

Also, those gears need to be different slot items. Eg. 3 boots and 1 offhand.

If you've tried all that and no luck, then contact support.