Crafting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wildmonkey, Jul 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildmonkey

wildmonkey Forum Apprentice

I have played drakensang when it was just nearly released i remember i had a ranger account level 40 when max level was 40 then i quited for a year or so and started over because i forgot my password i had a mage level 43 stopped playing and forgot the password for that account im starting over again and have been like 5 days and im level 41 mage i think i cant survive without premium or deluxe the inventory slots are amazing in high levels i like how they got me into premium from the 3 day free pack im thinking of buying and if so how is deluxe better ? And the title i dont know how to craft were do i get the recipe i went to the draken shop bought like 20 recipes but none of them were for crafting from pinks to legendary's . Can someone please tell te were can c find the recipe? And later ill post asking about wich items should i use i got like 30 unique legendaries ill send a screenshot in that post aswell.

2. Integrity

Integrity Forum Apprentice

priest in kingshill (located very close to the Catacombs dungeon entrace) should provide you with the recipe you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.