Bug Crash on summoning mount

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΣMiwel, Apr 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Since quite some time a crash is happening when summoning a mount. No crash message, no anything. Game simply quits to client. Today I crashed like that in Sewers under the Crypt of Kings. After I started the game again, it placed me in town (Kingshill). I wasn't very angry, because I had killed most of the enemies and one leader monster (and there were no bosses in the map). I entered the map again, paying 18 keys again, and it placed me on the same map I was before! Then I was actually angry. I'm writing this right after clearing that map.

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

if you crash in a map and get kicked to the city you can go back and get drops or resume from where you were. if map completed and want a new one need to switch maps to somewhere else first to reset your original map. This changed a while ago when many people were taking advantage of a bug to continuously do boss maps prior to that you would return to original map for free

3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I can confirm this. It often happens when I'm doing 5vs5 duels.
    At the beginning of the fight if i double click on the summon mount button the game crashes without any warning or error message.
    Once I relog I'm outside the map with the 15 min ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.