Feedback CURRENCY ADJUNTMENT

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by fodao94, Aug 19, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fodao94

fodao94 Forum Greenhorn

I would like to know when there will be an adjustment in the game store, since South American players are being harmed by the inflation of the dollar. Some countries have had an adjustment in the game store, and others, like Brazil, which has the second most valuable currency in South America, pay almost 6x more than countries where the currency is the dollar or the euro. See Turkish players using calculations to get an advantage in the game store. Today, a 114k package from Ander costs 30% of a Brazilian's salary, in the US it costs about 5.6% of the salary, and in Turkey it costs 10% of the salary. This is not fair, since the currency in Brazil is real and I have to pay in dollars without an adjustment for the country's economy. Something needs to be done about this, because old players are being harmed and more fairness is needed in the game store.

Vongrant, bores, GODzilla and 2 others like this.
  2. mano8686

mano8686 Forum Greenhorn

Brazilians are the ones who are most forgotten in this game. And this is a big problem for everyone, because we are one of the biggest buyers of all time in this game. Great disregard for Brazilians!!

Vongrant, fodao94 and GODzilla like this.
  3. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Ok so this thread will now be closed to stop further spams.

I can take this as a serious feedback to give to the devs, but spam is not an option. Please be polite for the future, as there's no need to be repetitive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.