Curse of the Black Knights: Dragan Event Guide [October 2016 Edition] - Questions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Allogeneous, Sep 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexStef0n

AlexStef0n Forum Greenhorn

Where can i find the 4 parts for the Dragan's Incensed Sword. I saw on wiki that thy drop only once at the final boss of every dungeon(gloomy pastures etc..) .My question is what difficulty?

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Actually ... i think ... they can drop more then once now but at silly low rate. I will change that in the wiki guide.
    You can get them from the bosses in each dungeon and from Administrator's Chests from challenge's progress.
    Difficulty doesn't matter.

EDIT:
    I can't find where it says the weapon parts can drop only once ... I am sure I did remove that part on time http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_of_the_Black_Knights_-_Return_of_Dragan_II

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

He took quite a long break... maybe that's why xD.

5. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

True... it's been quite some time. I am not a top-end player, so truth be told it took a bit to collect those pieces (I had around 300 shadows and 90 something bones...). But I just threw them away and whatever. More space in the locker.
    So thanks for the clarification.

6. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Fun fact: one of the guides had a FAQ about this: they suggested keeping them xD. OFC not the case, so enjoy your new empty slots :D.

7. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

I entered the event at a low Lv. I did Ok and received 3 tier 1 items. Two boot one Lv. 23 and one Lv. 28 and a incensed sword. I am a noob I have only opened the first page inventory and the first page w/ kolbold.

The ? is should i keep them or melt them, will their levels affect the next time the event roles around I should be in my mid 40s and won't want a lower Lv. tier 2

What do you all think and thanks for any help

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Someone else can confirm, but I believe that the pieces craft to your level. So if you are level 37 the next time the event comes around, and find two level 37 boots and craft them with your level 23 and 28 boots, you will get level 37 tier II boots.

If you plan to use this set then I would keep them I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.