Feedback Curse of the Black Knights: Dragan Event Guide [October 2016 Edition]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Sep 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is sacrilege. I wonder if they would allow such thing to happen if they were dropping jester's costumes or some of the costumes available only in the shop.

Morinphen likes this.
  2. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

Looks like my post was removed due to 'sensitive' content, eh? Well let me post it again, but just the compliment part ;)

Those insane black knight back to static (is this word correct?), which is good. As long as I don't poke them, they stay still and being a good boy. I don't know if it was a mistake or an intended change before when they were chasing like crazy, but that doesn't matter now. At least it proves that 'you' read and reacts to this feedback even though not all of the big or important matters. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to be an annoying person who always complaining when there are some problems but closing eyes and say nothing when something positive (or even just normal, "the way it is" thing) happened. So, thank you for that.

Second, the amount of archers in Iron Forest are increased. I can complete my 20 kills (repeatable quest) for each run. Again, thank you for that.

About the weapon part, I won't complain because I've got 2 of them in just 3 runs (#4, iron forest) and around 10-15 runs (#3, excavation site) both in normal diff. Even though the boxes from mini gave me two same parts which is #1 part, but doesn't matter for me, it's just the matter of luck. Maybe I'll get the #2 on this last day of event, maybe not. No big deal.

So my point is, thank you for doing your job properly. Keep this up. Won't you be happy too if all of your feedback threads contains these kind of positive feedbacks? And you still can keep those moneys into your pocket too. Win win solution. But on the other side, don't forget that there are still tons of complains, so make 'em straight.
    Oh, and this is for real, no sarcasm this time :p

3. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

[​IMG]

around 250 runs, these runs are lv2 and lv3, 37 uni drop : 20 gloves ( include 1 tier 2) , 12 helmets, 5 boots

Wew, this is the first time i play this event so i dont know if it's better or worst compare to it's summer version
    Personally i will give it 7/10 points

Things are okay :
    _ Items ( legendary,extrao),gem and ander drop rate seem like good compare to pw
    _ Pearl amount drop is just okay, maybe it need to be increased a little bit
    _ Alot draken to farm, i earned about 4800 from 4 agent's main quest and from killing dragan
    _ Dragan seem like fun to kill :p but i dont like the spider, it require me to kill small mobs on the way to boss o_O

Things need to be improved :
    _ Drop rate of uni items seem like low, need to be higher abit
    _ Drop rate of the gloves is so high, it drop 55% of the time
    _ The Demon mini boss summoned from hard castle is so hard to kill
    _ The summoned mini boss Heredur is even tankier than Dragan lv2
    _ The drop rate of tier 2 item from lv3 Dragan is so low, as you can see i only earned 1 tier 2 from 37 uni drop.

4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I have completed boots and helmet few days ago, and guess what, I still need 6 gloves. I did more than a hundred runs in a few days and got 4 more. On the last day I farmed it for 15 hours, till 5am ET (and I play on Grimmag). At 12am, 6 hours before the event ends, I got 1 of them. And I played for another 5 hours till 5am, and didnt get the last one. There was one more hour left, but I given up...

Everyone else in my group, and previous groups was looking for boots. And I have had so many of them. I was the only one lacking gloves. Now I need to waste 6 slots with 6 gloves till next event :(

Anyway, dragan is still my favorite event. At least rhe main line. Castle is one of my favorite maps of all. I like soloing dragan fatal, with a mage :) in one od my groups I was the killer despite 2 dwarfs in a group, as I was doing that much faster :))

What I like:
    1. The main quest line
    2. The main maps.
    3. Dragan
    4. The existance of a second boss
    5. Items drop was just awesome, so many melt/gold... I have had 13 or more mini bosses ones.
    6. Essense, ander, draken, etc drop is fair.
    7. The second mini event.

What I dont like
    1. The drop rate of uniques, they are way too rare.
    2. The weapon pieces drop, just insane.
    3. The quality of the unique weapon, its not any good
    4. I dont like new dragan sets, old one was better.
    5. I still hate that sulfur desert map :)
    6. I hate the first mini event so much, it is so long, and the map is so big.
    7. I hate we dont have a separate event inventory, to store all those parts and quest items.

And, its not just about this event, but I hate that the game is currently monetizing on dwarfs. If you open your chat, you woould see 90% 'need a dwarf', or 'need a tank'. I have even seen ridiculous '4 dwarfs need 1 tank for dragan'. Even though I could outclass lots of dwarfs with my dmg output, you would never get a slot as a mage or archer in a non-guild/non-friend team. And also having 1 person do the kill and others waiting to enter is wrong.

This is the game you designed guys.

trakilaki, Morinphen and Gevilson like this.
  5. bruluci

bruluci Forum Apprentice

Dragan the Undropable!

The drop-EDIT are working overtime...

Worst event in 5 years. 30 runs straight with no drop... lost interest, stopped playing.

Developers have done sooo much to improve the game in recent releases, it puzzles me why they would decide
    to suck all the fun out of their flagship event?

sad

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Worse. You would have completed the set easily in 250 runs last time.

Morinphen likes this.
  7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'd like to see the progress bar come back for the main event. No real reason to do the main event quests other than the draken. Previous events you could get mounts for example. That was fun.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are lucky!
    I am missing 1 boot and 2 gloves to complete the set. But the funniest part is ... this was my second event :eek::eek:
    Not to mention i don't have a single T2 item from the spider's set o_O

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.