Feedback Curse of the Black Knights: Rage of Dragan

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Apr 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Just passing by. I wanna say this:

36 Normal Dragan runs - Cape Drops = 0
    11 Hard Dragan runs - Cape Drops = 0

'nuff said.

2. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

In 44 Normal Dragan runs to date I have the Warlord Helmet, Warlord Pauldrons and need 7 more capes to craft the Warlord variety. On two runs I actually got all 3 items dropped at once. My beef lies with the 5 pearl drops from the bosses and when I get a 12 or 20 drop I feel like a cape dropped for me...

Almost forgot that on one trip to Hard Dragan it dropped a helmet. If it's going to be tougher and eat more resources at least make the helmet a Black Knight one and not the Squires one. With that being said I don't think I'll be able to get the remaining capes in the 7 days remaining.

3. guinsoo

guinsoo Forum Apprentice

60 normal dragan runs got 6 capes..given we can only kill hard dragan once per run, i ll say almost impossible to get 16 capes in this event

4. aalric111

aalric111 Forum Apprentice

1. could someone explain what the various statues in the ghastly grave do? 1 is for 15 remains, 1 is for 45 & 1 is for 100 (the others were not highlighted)

2. what do shadows of sargon do? (they dropped when i killed the critters summoned by clicking on the 15 remains statue)

5. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

It's very doable. I've already well surpassed what would be needed to craft the cape between Dragan normal and Dragan hard. Run GG to get pearls and save them till challenges to maximize their use. Only takes one sargon kill in hard map to get the pearl for dragan hard. Sargon can be easily soloed by anyone that can move from his front to his back in rhythm of his attacks and you will take no damage at all since he wont cast his metior or groundbreaker as long as you stay in contact with him. Pull him out just past the lasers so they are not a factor in your movement and do the dance front his front to his back in time with his swings. It can be time consuming if you have low damage, but he is easy to avoid damage from if you know how to do it. Heredur can be killed with the exact same tactics.
    The 100 statue summons Sargon and Heredur. The 45 summons 4 minibosses in a string so you can fight them one at a time. The 15 summons random trash mobs. The shadows are used to complete GG quest 3/3 repeatable so you can open the wooden chest.

6. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

5 day left still no fix on sargon torso

Blindsenses likes this.
  7. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

From 3 sets, many people will be come out with none of them, instead 1 or 2 parts that are pretty useless without the 3rd one.
    I red in the german forum torso is fixed, or atlleast I understand so from the google translation. Currently it is either fixed, or it will not be until the next Dragan event.
    If it gets fixed, they have to put some very high drop rate to compensate the lost days, which they wont.

8. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

Benn playing around 10hrs a day every day since the event started, I still need 8 capes... doing around 3-4 dragon runs a day after the 60+ ones you get for dark chests ect ( I play solo only), I did one hard one, and got 1 helm, not worth the time it takes to kill him in hard or the effort for that matter, il be lucky if I get the cape by the time the event ends, kind of sad tbh when you put as much time in as I have and get a massive middle finger for your hard work

9. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I'm thinking of leaving the chest reward (from combining the 4 chests from the mini-events) in my inventory, to save space*.
    As I don't plan to use any of the King's set until i have all 5 parts.

Would there be a problem with this?
    Might i find a few months after the event that the chest no longer opens?

*we need more room in the bank desperately!

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Didn't that potion stack size change help? That and a couple of other items that they allowed to stack higher meant that I gained back 7 spots.

11. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

i still need 7 capes, but i can not complain. drop rate is not bad. i am pretty sure everybody got more goods from this event than all rest events. HP potion, mana potion for SW, GLYTHS-ssssss, nice uniq drops, nice gems from Gnob, a lot of Pandora keys, cubes ( for premium ) and even no premium as i saw it may be from chests.
    ONLY ONE PROBLEM, is administration thinking about day when they gonna ad Sargon Chest as DROP ???? or they wait for last day of event ... i know is a game , but they need to think that is also real life and we have 3 weeks to get what we look for and is not
    impossible....
    BUT IF THEY WILL ADD SARGON TORSO in last days will be a lot of complains as not everybody can be daily hours and hours in game!
    PLEASE, make an effort to make us more happy with a faster hot-fix! I understand everybody do mistakes but at least try to solve it faster ! !!!!

12. fds667200

fds667200 Forum Apprentice

The Sargon torso should be added with a temporary increase in drop rate to compensate the time constraint. This would help those who are stuck on completing their set and reduce a lot of the current complaints. I know bugs are an ongoing issue, but surely this fix could be added within the remainder of the event.

13. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

214 dragans this far (89 norm rest is hard)
    12 capes (need 4 for the final set piece -_-)
    131 pauldrons
    214 helmets
    1x1000 draken
    2x100 draken
    211x10 draken
    So... Yeah.

14. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Where do i get the 90 shadows (Ghastly Grave 2/3)? I already cleared the map but i didn't found any shadow (in "Quests" it shows 0/90)... Do i need to summon one of the statues?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  15. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Forget about the Torso. Does the wand actually drop?
    This is the last part I need. So far I've had so many orbs, shoulders and crystals, but no wand.
    Although I did get the helm I needed.

16. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Nevermind, it's done, they dropped from heredur and sargon.

17. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

I got all drops already... missing just torso !

18. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

Yes to get shadows you use the remains to open the mobs and kill them then you get the shadows

19. draco994

draco994 Active Author

Map 3 , sargon and heredur , even after continous runs is not dropping the sargon torso, even though repeatedly getting all the stuffs except Torso, sargon cloak, and sargon amulet.

quote in official guide :- "In the Ghastly Grave, am I able to get all of the items to complete the set of Sargon?
    Yes, the Equipment Chest of Sargon and Heredur has all items of the set. Each item can drop; you just have to be lucky."
    so my question is - whether sargon cloak is part of sargon set or not. the present description only gives the idea of giving all the sargon items from the chest. :oops:

quote in official guide -
    Why Can I not use Pulsating Cursed Pearls to enter Castle Ravencaw (difficult)?
    Pulsating Cursed Pearls were an item to unlock an entrance to Castle Ravencaw in previous events with Dragan – they are a quest item. Red Cursed Pearl Pearls are currency, an entrance fee. They look the same but have different mechanics.

those who have kept it should have kept it on recommendation of previous guide to keep it in future, the dso should have fairly given us a chance to exchange it with present one for believing the words, now we have just thrown away those as they are totally useless after keeping it this long. :mad:

Thirdly.
    about the red fragments, you should have clearly mentioned it is a qiest drop from map 3, instead it s shown in castle ravencaw. totally mistaken event hints, lead to utter confusion and waste of time searching on it until we reach map 3.

20. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

[​IMG]

got it in first run

tnx to lavrenna who force me to play :D :p

thedarkestlight and Blindsenses like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.