Feedback Curse of the Black Knights - Return of Dragan Event (Jan./2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalcolmX92

MalcolmX92 Forum Greenhorn

the dragan pet can be made using 3 ingredients is it a bug? if not what do you do with the morning star? nice drops though got whole keen set with boots and hands twice and the whole scorn of the dragon set good drops from spider as well dragan seems to be the only miser:p:p good event

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not a bug, there are new recipes for both pets.
    You can see them both old and new recipes in these articles
    Lanky Fire Gnome
    Bolstered Fire Gnome

3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I have the bolstered from last season. I guess I should craft a lanky for the hoarding value.

Traki was right; the sour candy drops are utterly depressing. Any update on getting more from higher tiers?

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Can you turn the lasers in Dragan's Refuge off?

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Uhmm... No. Not unless you kill Dragan... or you play on normal mode.:rolleyes:

6. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Whats your experience with crafting fire/lightning etc stones in to Draganche wep, i have feeling that i will got something "expected".I have 2 spare weps,worse than equiped,so maybe try on them? :0

7. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

Yes,you can turn off the lasers.When Dragan does that blue attack that chases you,bring it over a laser.Then,the explosion will destroy it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    GoulishNightmares and cdeepal like this.
  8. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Last season I obtained the parts to craft 2 of the T0 swords. I used the lightning stones to craft a T3 (if I remember correctly that's how it worked) and it was just ok. On the second, I used fire stones and it was a very good craft. When I finally got the last poison stone I re-crafted the fire one. It was slightly improved. I was happy over all and for about 6 months used it as my main weapon.

I'd like to craft another one this time even if I don't use it, but 37 runs in gloomy pastures has not produced a single Mysterious Weapon Pattern. I've got all the other parts.

If you want to use a 2H weapon, there are worse choices than the Dragan one. Its fun to use.

Eridiani likes this.
  9. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Thanks. I heard something similar from players but no one was sure of how exactly. This confirms the rumors :)

10. As a matter of record, this was never a rumor. You've been able to do this since the very first Dragan event. Though the original walk-through was removed ages ago to avoid confusion, I was able to find more than one reference. The oldest I found was over two and a half years old (quoted below).

cdeepal likes this.
  11. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Why so bad drop in dragan..? I was played 30 times maybe more and i have 19 boots 3 rings 2 hands and 0 helmet!!! For what reason the BP do this? And the other times non drop at all.
    And most of the players has boots boots boots boots drop!why they made so difficult to drop helmet?

12. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Helmet is difficult to drop you say? Well, thats your story. My story is : over 30 runs on both of my characters. On my main i got everything many times, although boots and gloves were the usual drops, but on my 2nd character..... 0 dragan rings, 0 damn rings. So, one thing is certain. Boots is the most usual drop, gloves follow and as for the ring or the helmet... from the 2 characters i have, i would say the ring is the rarest, same as the last dragan event, in which i had gotten 1 ring on my first run by complete luck and with golden line too, but after that nothing. ahhaahha

13. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

The helm is definitly rarer then the other pieces, for some nonsensical reason, followed by the ring

Every piece should have the same probability of drop, different probabilities are utter nonsense

Μorfeas likes this.
  14. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

Did like 12 Dragan runes on normal, got the gloves 3 times and nothing else, the ring and helmet drop rates are like below garbage.

15. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Exactly every piece should have the same probability of drops!!!!
    And i dont know what they thing in this company..and for what reason do this..

16. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

I got helmet in my first run,but ring after 15th,and just once from like 20-25 runs, rest couple times including helmet.I have issue with spider,i got all except banner,and so far was there like 10 times,got 3-4 Shotgun's,all done Inf2.:(

17. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

They hit the point this time, loot, drops, duration etc... it's good, however they could bring new things on next editions.

semen470 likes this.
  18. I got two rings in my first three-four runs, but cannot seem to get any boots. I am not even considering a helmet at this point. Not everyone is getting the same, it seems. I think the drop rate could be a bit better overall especially in the higher tiers. Its ridiculous the amount of essense, ander, and stones required, and still don't seem to get very good drops.

My group mate got boots twice in the first three runs we did. I was just like 'wth'. Granted I am grateful for rings. I am really after those dang boots xD

19. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Don't worry, with the drop rate of boots (everything I've seen tells me it is the same for everyone, you've just been "lucky" to get the rings) and the time remaining in the event, you'll get them, no doubt.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  20. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I like everything about event besides four things:
    1. Drop of the dragan entry pearls is nonexistent for such a boring way to obtain them. Three of 4 maps are just way too big and killing every mob out there to have 20% chance to drop a pearl is a nonsense. I would rather have some quest similar to PW, like kill someone, collect some mushrooms, spawn the boss.
    2. Dragan weapon is a joke. So is the way to craft it. And it crafts as T0, which is another nonsense, yet it's random again after you apply the stones. Who in the world would do that?)
    3. Uniques drops, specifically helmet, ring, cloak are pretty rare, yet they drop with random stats, and chance to get the yellow line is about 5%. This is ridiculous at T6, where you pay so much to obtain them. - entrance, T6 passages, kill time/effort, rare drop - yet most like an item with junk stats.
    4. Drakens should be added back to the drop list. Doesn't need to be 100, but 10 or so would great.

semen470 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.