Feedback Curse of the Black Knights - Return of Dragan Event (Jan./2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jan 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

Indeed.I think it would be better if the quest requered 60-70% instead of all the monster to be killed.Also,red pearl drop rate should be higher in painful than in normal,for example.35% on normal,75% on painful,100% on excruciating,100%+50% chance for a second pearl on fatal and so on.

In my opinion,I think that the progress of the event that requires cursed pearls should be reworked,too.Considering the fact that the minis require 20k+ pearls,a 12-15k bar would be better,with more rewards than just red pearls,like a new emote,a new mount,a rune or something+drakens.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    BlueKnight likes this.
  2. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

You, I like you.

Especially being rewarded by actually completing the reward bar with mounts and costumes instead of being given some pearls.

3. Mihriam

Mihriam Forum Greenhorn

Dragan weapon is an useless EDIT ,just spam on minis or Daily.Nothing new,boring as hell.Why is 10k andermant one part from Dragan weapon ?NO ONE NEED THAT.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2018
    semen470 likes this.
  4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

How about stopping the increased cost of entrances for higher difficulties? it doesn't work, people will do the lowest difficulties, 'cause they are faster and more cost effective
    How about learning that?

5. heror

heror Forum Baron

The event was the most anticipated one when they started launching it periodically.Last year the tought to make it a machine for money and..... GG worst event on the list now. All the suggestions above are what was or in fact was supposed to be added with the rework.This event aint about hard work but in fact who will spend more about it. I got all the items i need with a lot of dying so i wont even enter this place anymore .On lv 45 i played the first event EVERY SINGLE DAY because it was rewarding,now its just a pile of trash.And the truth is the developers wont listen to us unless they see fall in paying which to be honest right now its at its peak so.Thats all i have to say about the event, its a loosing fight for the players.......

6. sargon234

This is basically a copy of the last version

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

With all these changes and boring forced map cleansing ... they made the longest quest in the history of gaming.
    This is a fifth year since they introduced the quest ... and 2 more years will be needed, it seems.

[​IMG]

The reward is still level 45 useless amulet :D
    By the time i finish this quest ... wearing this item would make me a twink :D

8. sargon234

Well, they promised they would bring back ol'Sargon, not of Akkad, but the terrible
    You'll probably be able to finish the quest in one year, if they keep the promise
    But the amulet would be useless

9. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Negative feedback on all fronts.

I got ~55-65 progress on challenge 2 lethal and avery run I drop maximum 2 blue and 3 green (no essences, no andermants, no cubes, no...).
    It's 1st time I will not finish a challenge.
    I just finished all quests for draken, got both set with double gold and I opened chest so I don't need anithing from this event.
    Hours and hours for these rewards (I've got both pets in last event)? No thanks....better leaderboards

10. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I apologize, but the challenge #2 is a joke. The progress is nonexistent, so is the reward. Add to my list of dislikes, to the very top.

Novadude likes this.
  11. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Can we get a list with the top 50 players that killed Dragan/Widow on every server and the number of kills they did like we had at Big Hunt event? Pretty please.

12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Mini #2 progress/cost/reward balance is a joke.

Solo looks like it will take somewhere in the neighborhood of 6000~10000 cursed pearls, based on a single run at excru for 113 prog (from middle of map gong summoned monsters, reward chest, and 2 statues).

13. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Doing on normal getting 45-62 progress per run, only killing mobs trying to avoid the sleeping knights at the edge. So say average of 50 3700/50=74 * 135 = 9990 black pearls.
    Have to do it on normal, dispite having 9k damage, as way too hard, much much harder than dragan jr :(
    Do think we should have been advised as to how much pearls we would need. Going by challenge 1 I had farmed 7k pearls which I thought would be much more than needed. Even farming on fatal its going to take hrs to make up the shortfall

How many are we going to need for 3 ans 4. Challenge 4 entry is 150 and need to get 8300 progress. So 1,000,000 or more going by current increase.

One positive you dont need to worry about inventry space as nothing drops not even green rubish :(

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  14. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Wow! Talk about a glass half full attitude. I'm sure they will rework it so he can use an equipment refiner and bring out it's "true" potential. Then he can bring it to lvl 55 easily for a few trillion glyphs. He can easily farm that many in the amount of time it takes him to complete the quest. Sounds to me like this works as designed.

15. sargon234

It's not an optimistic prediction, but they said they'll bring back sargon, so if they'll get the event running every now and then, he'll probably complete the quest in less time

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Even if they do, it will be sub par. Every item that you use refiners on has been garbage because it has reduced stats when compared to the dropped version. Equipment refiners are on of the biggest rip-offs in the game and it is totally unadvertised.

17. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

You are absolutely correct. My post was sarcastic in attempt to point out that somewhere along the way, the dev team got the idea that we don't care about material reward and instead enjoy the feeling of accomplishing something repetitive and boring.

I've been burned by the refiners and I second that. Utter crap, and amounts to theft of player property.

18. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Normally, I save my feedback for after I've experienced every aspect of an event, but I'm making an exception due to boredom. Since I've returned to the game, this event has been the most lackluster one I've seen thus far in 58 days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the generous gear drops, compared to what I remember 1.5 years ago :D, but the grind for cursed pearls is the same, if not worse. Do any of the developers actually play this event? And by "actually play" I mean more than 1-2 runs to make sure there aren't bugs; I mean: grind the event from start to finish with an average character (not some kind of god-level super-tank that can one-shot-everything-on-reds ). I'm sure you'd notice the enjoyment level of this event is nil.

As for the challenges, I see the real challenge is just boredom. The challenges are so tedious to complete that if one does complete them, one is generally not willing to expend hard-earned pearls to help anyone. So much for touting the theme of promoting group play. :rolleyes:

GoulishNightmares and semen470 like this.
  19. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Here's my wee collection after around 50 runs:

[​IMG]

20. semen470

semen470 Padavan

Grats! you're a grinding beast ya know :D
    Any double gold lines yet ?

GoulishNightmares likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.