Feedback Curse of the Black Knights - Return of Dragan

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

With inf 4 i had about 2k progress after all the quests.

In inf 3 it drops 8 elemental pearls.

2. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

You can reach quite some progress opening golden amphora, I did most of the 2nd bar in the forest on inf4. 1 key amphora drops as much progress as you get from the monsters (does not worth to be opened) however golden amphora can drop either 40 (4*10) or much more. The best I've got was around 180-190. You can have 0, 1, 2 golden amphora in the forest.

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Well, summer 2020 Dragan ended and so, here ia my point of view:

First thing - you need 4 red perls to start m1-m4 q - most stupid idea ever! Event just started, HOW to enter and farm!? Maybe you're thinking that I've forget 2k/80 q - NO, I haven't! :D

Second - progres is such pia especially bar 2, but I must note that those who spend 3h attire for it were wrong.

I've done entire bar 3 with it:

[​IMG]

Funny thing, look @ pet - Instead arachna, I did it with asar :D
    (first run i7, resto 4&5)

Third, though I've done everything

[​IMG]

I forgot that new moon eat all of my pink entries so this was my limit :D
    And amulet ... No comment :D

there was so much grinding that I gave up farm Dragan for the first time after I finished progress.

[​IMG]

hint: date @ the bottom!

But there is one positive thing also - pearls now goes into the bag so I don't heave to threw them away.

Anyhow, I'm not sure how long I'll successfully follow this pace!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.