Bug Daily Advent Presents Unclickable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TurbidBob, Dec 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurbidBob

TurbidBob Forum Greenhorn

I'm just wondering if this is a bug - it's been a couple days since I've been able to click on the highlighted present after defeating the guardian.

The present has the ray-of-light effect, it changes from day to day, but is unclickable.

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I'm still a bit confused as to when the new "day" begins for the presents ... could have sworn I waited more than 24 hours, but my RA didn't find any presents that would highlight, let alone be clickable after a kill this evening.

EDIT: Nevermind, I must have waited 23 hours and 59 minutes :) ... just went back now, was able to open a present after the kill.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Just in case... check out if you have your date/time set correctly.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @TurbidBob ,

Please, let us know if the problem remains...
    I do remember that this happened last year, but so far no reports about 2016 edition :)

Cheers,

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Also, you have to kill the boss (and minions) before it becomes clickable.

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Hmm... this was posted on Tuesday... Dec 20th. No reports so far, huh?

I believe that I made reference to this exact problem this year twice. It happened to me on the 5th day of presents and again several days later, (second time only affected 1 of the 2 characters I was collecting presents for, but I didn't know that when I posted about it). A few days ago the error again occurred for only one of my two characters.

From what I've gathered, because the system resets at 5pm my time, if I get a present after midnight my time, then I cannot get another present till after 5pm on the day after.

Example: System resets on Monday 5pm. At 5:30pm Monday I get my present. Then it resets on Tuesday 5pm, but I don't get to the present till Wed morning at 6am, then I cannot get another present till after 5pm my time on Thursday.

The conclusion I've come to is that I must get all presents between 5pm and midnight each day, or between midnight and 5 pm each day. Can't shift between the two situations or I lose out on a day's present.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.