Dailybuild_1071 & 1076

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Jun 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cedricx2

cedricx2 Forum Greenhorn

I tested it . Youre Right.
    I dont get more than 18/19 Smashes.
    The same with 3.08 and 4.00
    Nice i dont need to max my speed runes ^^

4.00 Speed u can test with the Speed Buff inthe Kingshill arena and the one u can buy for gold.

Because Bleeding is an DoT. And Bosses are Immune to DoT´s.
    I ask an admin if its wrong and he said No. Bosses are Immune to DoT´s

2. heror

heror Forum Baron

Um
    Sw s lighting strike its not DoT, its an aftershock effect. In order for something to be Dot u need dmgh per second for set amount of time . we dont have it except for fireball. LS s effect is 1 hit after 3 shock of charging , thats not Dot, and armor break never worked, it was just a visual bug.

Also If u want to be sure if the bleeding works , Test the bloody swing ability that does bleeding if it does then Dks bleeding is intended to work , .
    IF not then u are seeing the dmg from the wild swing , which is bleed dmg , but from reading its description , i feel taht the game doesnt label is as "bleed" asnd thus it lets is dmg seep through

@Phyrix q4 was actually nerfed, also , q7 on mages is so useless i can literary laugh at it . The onyl purpose this set has is give me 10k dmg on the boss. That is literary its only use , if smb says otherwise , FeeklsBadMan( they probalby dont want to craft new items anyway). After 1 hour of 4 ppl doing calculations q7 is useless compared to bloodmage weapon and q4.
    So i ask u this. How come the se t that broke Dk 1 year ago , and now the dwarf is so useless for us ?
    When the mage literary was the wakes everyone said he was op so now we are on the hate ?
    I still remember lv 50 with the 4 dwarfs 1 tank , dont worry i remember it . THe problem is that nor dwarfs nor tanks will ever feel that time.
    So here comes the other actual point , the above is garbage writing , I have seen a Dk doing the swap and a ranger, ( yet to see a dwarf) so if its possible do it.

Plus i dont see a reason why shouldn"t ppl just swap items in a way that can help em.Who started the fight my set vs yours ? Thats stupid and childish. Use what u want, how u want. Enjoy the game , or even meme it , like me Max hp mage spamming guardian XD
    Point 3: The time i need to do the swap is the time that u deal the same dmg that i get from the set. 2 seconds , and for 2 sec u get 6 his . So ye. Considering if we are comparing the classes vs a boss , oh my god , come and see how "easy" it is to kill Heredur taht teleports left and right , while u snipe him with lughtning strikes. But what u will say is " get good" , and im doing it but somethings are made so taht a certain calss feelsstron in 1 area while the other calss somewhere else.

The bloodweapon is not bad. Like if u are from the stronger Dks , even if the boss hits u 1 swing and u are back healed so u have hp more than 33% so u have the bonus on almost all the time . And once u have the Flag+ Dragon hide, u basically cant loose more than 30$ of hp a hit ( unless its grimmag destruction). This said , this means taht it will take u more time to kill the boss since u wont just hammer it with q7, but u are doing the same with q4 . So to be hones what u do with q4 is what u will do with bloodrune sword

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Bleeding of DK does work on bosses.
    Bleeding of Ra from blade dance does NOT work on bosses.

Burning from DK's banner does NOT work on bosses.
    Poisoning from Ra's green arrow, DS or thorns does NOT work on bosses.
    Burning from SW's meteor does NOT work on bosses.

Generally, most DoT effects don't work on bosses.

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Considering the insane price of bloodrune I might aswell try it xD

heror likes this.
  5. heror

heror Forum Baron

i cant bring myself to craft it yet 2/3 weapons crafted , its the only left of the holy trio q4 q7 bloodmoon

6. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I really hope this does not make it to live servers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me ask this:
    How will non q7 dks play?
    Even better how will any dk play this game with these changes including q7 wielders?

AK47TestPlayer and Marsicanus like this.
  7. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Damage, HP and armor/resistance coefficients of most monster ranks have been increased as well. For example HP coefficient of PW Bosses was increased from 9 to 20, damage coefficient from 3 to 4.2.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The previous version has been removed because it contained to much information. :)
    95% of the cloaks are removed ATM
    Only Kaylin's cloak is present and can be crafted ... IF you get the ingredients.
    Khalys cloak has been removed (still present on workbench for Soul and Augment core crafting).

Ohohohoho ... it will XD
    Let me add ...
    Some particular buffs are not working with some particular bosses:
    (pay attention to mana even if my buffs are running)
    Khalys (alive)
    [​IMG]
    Khalys (not so much alive)
    [​IMG]

In same time ... drops are 0 .
    Drop of yarn is the same not in this lifetime (unless you play only bosses and if lucky).
    Golden yarn ... I got 0 from any boss on Infernal +.

And there it is ....
    No more items purchasing ... all merchants are gone.
    [​IMG]
    Grima as well :D
    [​IMG]

I don't know if bug ... but I got PW unique item from champion.
    [​IMG]

BTW ... I lost my buffs costume and pet TWICE.

9. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

And don't forget about farming ingredients from non-PW maps, they increase those maps as well :p

10. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

What information though?
    Let me ask this:
    How will any other classes play? Sorry, but it's impossible to play high modes without def, no matter the class.

Now... they said they're looking for a way to "provide us new PvE challenge while working on PvP". Well, here you go :D:D:D

11. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

if they stop buffs from working on certain bosses, then what is it the point of buffs?You use them to deal with bosses on which you have difficulties
    What kind of logic is that?

Also, if they remove the merchants while keeping the drops the same, EDIT
    They have to make unique drops much more frequent than now

Last edited by moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  12. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

The upcoming cloak names as an example, and possibly also the enchantments etc...
    The cloak of strength is laughable now though since we will all be destroyed xD
    Which brings me back to requesting hp in the bases of cloaks of strength...

13. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Also monster's armor/resistance are increased I think more than HP
    I do less dmg than before so
    +HP -> +time
    +RES -> +time

so boss fight in daily1076 = (more time)^2

14. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

Hello.
    Who has not passed the chain of quests, then I showed from beginning to end.
    There is a small problem with some who are testing a new release. They have a problem with the quest, earlier in the release (1071) several quests were completed, but then a rollback followed.
    Now version (1076) and the quest fails.
    Maybe there will be some tips on how to solve this problem.
    Thanks, very helpful. [​IMG]

15. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

yes, bosses are easy
    But in turn the loot from them is complete trash
    I see you shilling for these changes, yet i don't see you advocating better and more loot
    Continue shilling for Bp, shill

16. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

And tell me what will happen to damage dks?
    I do not play as a tank for many numeroes reasons.
    Do you think I will stick around if the game is unplayable by 2h dks?
    Do you think other 2h dks will stick around?

rcch likes this.
  17. rcch

rcch Advanced

Agree on Phyrix worry on 2h dk.
    Just wondering that would this actually mean that I need to have some defensive values on my 2h build(res on belt and armor&res,block??(draganbuild) on shoulder) and will that be enough to make toon playable.
    They really should balance this out carefully. IF they would be able to do balancing carefully and also scale out prices then I would be ok with this.

18. LongShlong.

LongShlong. Forum Greenhorn

This update will basically end fast farm for most people.Now every mob will take 6 shots instead of 2 to kill and unless you are a 120k hp full royal full plat beast,you WILL die,with half your armor and resist gone.Everyone will now be forced to play with +20k hp buff (pretty bad for mages who need mana to be good) or find a 1h tank,because 2h will only survive with dragon hide on the way things look.

19. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Here comes the problem with the dragan pouldrons, you lose damage and HP.
    Next the new cloaks if you opted for damage/crit you will once again lose HP.
    Where does this leave a build?

20. heror

heror Forum Baron

Overall i see they are forcing 1h tanks in the meta again , by making 2h tanks pretty much unable to be used in a group , while mage will be useless in solo farm, EDIT
    If they go for this trash might aswell double the drop , if we will farm 3 times slower

Last edited by moderator: Jun 13, 2019