Feedback Dark Dwarf Heist - March 2016

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

So far, no. But it is possible it might end up in gnob's store later.

2. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what will be the entrance fee for the challenge 2? Some players in game are saying it will be increased, so that's why am asking this.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It will still be 100, but depending on your luck, you may need more or less burners than you did for the fist mini event. This is because the main source for the drops in the second one is from the boss you will find. He can drop 100 to 250 meaning that with good luck, it could be done in almost half the time of if you have bad luck.

MegaNuker and LudiGrozd like this.
  4. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

^^
    Thanke you for the reply, I have about 1600 burners so am hoping it will be enough to finish challenge 2 with out issues.

5. _Baragain_

It should be, especially if you kill all three of the bosses in the main map on your way to the mini map, and if you kill the two bosses in the mini event that drop 10 each. Using this technique, you'd use 100 and get back 37 minimum (67 maximum) meaning that each entry only "costs" 33-63 burners a trip. I find that it averages out to about 50-55 a trip meaning that your 1600 is probably enough to get you in 30-32 times which is way more than you should need to finish the mini event.

ekant1992, Troneck86 and EhtovK like this.
  6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

My internet connection is great. Just before writing this thread, I got d/c 3 times in a row while in the middle of event map.
    some times 1x reconnect brought me back to the map (lucky if not dead yet).
    some times more than 5x reconnect brought me back to the map (most likely already dead).

Before today I ran event a lot (4200+ pure viscanium collected) without d/c though I was using slower internet connection than I use today.

I would be very disappointed if I experience d/c again on the 2nd challenge. Because it would cost the hard earned numbers or burners.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  7. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

yep you were rite i got my armor to 6780 and went through poison np tyvm.

8. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

?? ? ??? ? ??? ? Armor vs Poison damage?

Most likely your block rate/strenght and/or resistance values did the work, armor value doesn't affect elemental damage, as far as I know..., maybe I'm wrong with this particular enviromental hazard?

For me it was my block rate and strenght the ones who did the trick, my resistances are decent, but not enough to surf through there easily with a 2H weapon, so I had to switch for 1H and orb in dire situations, in my opinion the mini event is more annoying than hard :D.

Morinphen and Dragenstein like this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What EhtovK said - it's probably your shield and your resist doing the work, not your armor. I had to drop my 2H and go back to 1H + shield/absorber for my dragonknight and steam mechanicus. Honestly, even though my DK is much better than my SM, my SM is having a much easier go at it. Tesla turrets and run in circles is a very easy strategy for the bosses in this event.

10. SillySword

SillySword Regular

It's the last day of event. I just want to report something.
    After viscanium geode, rock or barrel is consumed, if I click inside the hit-box that it was, my DK does not move. I have to click somewhere outside the hit-box again.
    Another bad luck is my DK sometimes has no loot from random minor boss.

Thanks!

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

What do I do with my only Gear Wings part? The canvas. :rolleyes:
    I'm willing to donate it to Greg to wrap himself with it, since he said he likes the Gear Wings the most. ;)

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can make a tent ... or keep it for the upcoming new event ... where you can make a Batmobile.

Knifefromjack likes this.
  13. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

a reply /addition to my last post.
    you should remove the potion drop from the list of drops alltogether i have not or have ever seen one.
    as a deluxe premium member o expect to see at least a few drop *** guys???
    the new sounds added to the event lightning? annoying i vote to remove them also!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  14. _Baragain_

I got one... sold it. It isn't worth the space that it takes up given their rarity and the fact that I keep my HP up from DH and MWS. Still, it would be nice if there were a repeatable quest for those things like there is for the Oceanous temple in Lor'Tac.

15. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

is amphora chest worth to open? i read on wiki it say that thing contain event process item, draken, ess,costume etc.. is the drop rate of draken and event process item from that amphora high?

16. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I got two potions... but given that they'll last 10 minutes combined, it's not a big deal... would be nice if 30 min. ones'd drop instead, given the low drop-rate.

My problems with the event: white items dropping (seriously, why?), insignia not stopping to drop after quest is done (it's annoying when you are focusing on picking up mini progress - even more so in the second where there's also poison) and that stupid, loud, unnecessary and downright pointless sound that covers everything for two seconds (who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea?).

Other than that, I'm liking it. Easy, relaxing, no Realm Frags required. Pursuing the wings this time as I couldn't last time. Good gaming, all!

17. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

Insignias are block the drop of, maybe, something useful, right?
    And these sounds are OK, BUT in level with other ones! Currently i mute the game just because of them.

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nothing extraordinary in the amphoras if you ask me.
    I wouldn't spend them in this event.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  19. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

well for me the extra added sounds deminish the fun i cannot hear the enemys approching or tell what drops becouse the new sound files dround everything else out.

ya as far as the amphora nothing special but if you do have keys save them for the mini event.

Morinphen likes this.
  20. _Baragain_

Nope... there is something more important to save them for right now.