Feedback Dark Dwarf Heist - March 2016

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

IDK if the block anything (probably not), but it's annoying seeing them after the quests are over and done.
    As for the sound issue, yeah, just that very loud new one is problematic.
    What would be the best event/map to use keys in? Dragan?
    And that would be xD ? Referring to the new upcoming events, maybe?

2. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

I would enjoy it if the impure viscanium is collected automaticaly or if the different drops from different mobs group together to some bigger stacks because now I have to collect a lot of bags all for 1 or 2 inpure viscanium, it would be nice if all the bags in a 10 meter radius group together to one big stack.

Troneck86 and trakilaki like this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I agree

4. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

And I agree with both of you :)

5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

What's with the new "French Fry" dropping in to the grease sounds for this event? Annoying. On a more positive note I found there to be an increased number of pick axes being dropped.

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The really annoying part is when I get the munchies during the event I have to stop and head over to McD's for several super size orders of fries :D
    Which is nice for two of my characters since the is a repeat event. Don't need the progress bar rewards and the drops and beyond worthless so those axes are amphorae key gold ;)

The only first timer in this event for me is my lvl50 RA, Brighteyes (was only at lvl 47 back in March so I skipped it.) Gotta say mobs seems to be a bit squishy in solo mode. This toon has a pretty marginal build for L50 but I have had no problems so far doing this with just green ess, blues for the boss in the mine and the boss in harbor (ofc, I actually do know how to play an RA which helps :rolleyes:)

I really wish the devs would come up with an alternative for group penalty. Besides being silly for an MMO it is getting kinda boring soloing events all the time just to get thru with them faster. Anyway all done now, just waiting on second mini so I can get another mount I will never use :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

rjrichards and _Baragain_ like this.
  7. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

Hmm, I never know about this because I always mute the sound, both music and effects and play music on mp3 player instead :D

Agree. Even though the mobs has decent damage (or my toon's too weak in defense, idk), they're pretty easy to kill (thicket of torn's talent 5 is the MvP for me). But when I enter with full group, bam! It's like they're using highly illegal but powerful dopping. Why MMO games 'punishes' you for being a group? :(
    Maybe SMORPG is more suited genre for this game (Solo Mode Online Role Playing Game) :p

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  8. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Because, as always, more players in a group equals tougher mobs? It'd be terribly unbalanced if this didn't happen - similarly, that's why higher degree levels for PWs, for example, have increased mob stats. Yeah, this event is easy and solo-able, but not all are like it, nor are all characters able to solo everything.