Feedback Dark Legacy is here!

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Dec 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

“How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?’
    ‘Four.’
    ‘And if the party says that it is not four but five—then how many?’
    ‘Four.”

tozagol and cigarbennett like this.
  2. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Good point. In fact, wasn't there a poll asking whether or not the release should be delayed until all major bugs were fixed? If I recall correctly, the majority of respondents to that poll voted for a delay. Or am I living in crazy town? I think The Party just told me they are holding up 5 fingers when all I see are 4.

tozagol and cigarbennett like this.
  3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

which is why I have 2.993 attack speed before even touching the game since last night?
    which is why after me explaining to you what they do youre on here bragging after figuring it out?
    ooof

tozagol likes this.
  4. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

i tink that EC is trash every 3 min give me some error when change map error code 37 log again error code 42 log again error code 47 i feel so happy these BP cant do anything work right only trash trash trash ....

tozagol, LordDennius and warwoolf99 like this.
  5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Neither. :p I ditched my 2h build for a 1h build I had prepared. Unfortunately, none of my prepared uniques had base values with attack speed, so I still have things to do.

bonjourvietnam likes this.
  6. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Level 100 is required to do that.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Yes, fixed, now, when infact it shouldn't have been present in the first place and it's not a minor bug, it's a gamebreaking bug.

No excuse for that.

And they were developing for quite a while, how did they not notice those big bugs?

Well, i found a bug with the achievement of ten magic jewels, i already have 8 magic jewels( legacy of the game prior to the expansion), which should count towards the achievement but instead they don't.

And where are the Jewels even supposed to be farmed?How are we going to unlock that objective?

And sentinels are supposed to drop raw materials for making medicins,etc. but i have levelled quite a bit in qaizah desert with my guildmates and not once the sentinel there dropped raw materials, only plants.

Drop rates in general are very low for everything, everything is bugged.

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Was healing removed from Mighty Wild Swing? That is a pretty fundamental mechanic change for me....

tozagol likes this.
  9. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

How the heck are people allready lvl100 btw? :)

tozagol and LordDennius like this.
  10. warwoolf99

warwoolf99 Someday Author

[Other language removed]

these are not people - they are cyborgs;)

Last edited by moderator: Dec 4, 2020
  11. Irish

Irish Forum Apprentice

And i'm sure Waldorf & Statler (from the muppet show) will be back on live stream soon to tell us all how amazing this game is now lmao.
    Hope they are the only two on the live stream, maybe they might get the message then on how we feel.

tozagol, LordDennius and cigarbennett like this.
  12. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

Don't worry, you won't be able to post your messages on their livestream since you have to buy a subscription first so you can type messages since there is always a sub-only mode. They need more money .. more money, more money and then more money .. and you shouldn't bother them with your feedback, they need money not your feedback. Do you think that they read our feedback? Ouch. I don't think so since then this CE won't ever make it to the live servers. They are only lying, delaying almost everything possible and calling them the best ones. And don't forget: DSO is a great game with a big playerbase which is really happy about the current state of the game. Just imagine :p They should wake up now, it will be pretty late in January. FIX DSO NOW! Oh, i've forgot that they don't have many developers and they work so slow so players are forced to play this new Alpha version. But more money would fix that, don't forget. Just pay & hope. Hope for an another CE which will come in several years and your char will be nerfed to the ground once again. I feel like there's no point in buying anything in this game coz value of all items is being shuffled every few years!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Just couple of bugs:

Dwarf -jump skill dont work to escape
    Daily quest kill boss dont work (atleast not for painfull heredur and asar)
    Dwarf -close to turret buff dont work

tozagol and dkarl like this.
  14. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Not only MWS, which is additionally ruined with a taunt, also healing has been removed from outburst too . Now DK have 3 taunt skills and zero HP recovery! :D

Dragon Hide works as dmg to hp reduction so only 10 pts passive skill in combo with Spiked Shield heals - that is 20 points!

Btw - Dragan's ring KN just standing in one spot (note - 2 rings equipped)

Naah, who cares ...

What hurts more is the fact that my preparations for CE (6 kobold & 5 inv pages full of plat lines on pink and leg items & t10 uniqs) become obsolete after 1 HOUR !!! :mad:

15. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

That's how they do it .. they will let you collect as many items as possible and then just bring a new, better items so the items which you were keeping for CE can be thrown into a trashcan .. that's their strategy .. they are making fools of us.

tozagol, LordDennius and cigarbennett like this.
  16. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Increase respawn rate of snowmen in the dessert
    After 3 rounds in the dessert and no respawn..Faster respawn rate last year

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    tozagol and LordDennius like this.
  17. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Unable to add gems to my Cloak of strength

tozagol, LordDennius and JohnWick like this.
  18. Dovek

Dovek Forum Apprentice

Unable to change maps. If i am lucky it loads past gray/brown/whatever screen after 5 restarts and still 9/10 times i get kicked with 'error code: 9'... If someone could explain why this is happening ONLY on my main character i would be greatful. Big X(doubt) its coincidence i can play just fine on 3 of my low lvls i made in same time as main one :) About CE its the worst up(down)grade i have seen since lvl 40... from my short experience tank replaced old ranger aka 'no n0bs no rangers' i get instantly kicked after joining, but maybe its my luck. Clear all files, download again, wake up next day to see dl bar empty again, dl again, repeat, it takes more and more storage space.. help :c

tozagol likes this.
  19. Saikyo^_^

Saikyo^_^ Forum Apprentice

Hi, I hasn't the chance to play the game for enough time, but I'd like to say a dragonknight without lifesteal is neither tanky nor damaging enough, his damage is so low it takes ages to finish one simple mob. The drops for even improved items is too low, this time I went with no items with my dragonknight, I lost them all after the ce, and it took me so much for the mobs to drop an item, after playing for one hour I still didn't get a torso, not even improved type!. It'd be cool if we could go either tanky or damage dealer, but not only tanky even if you go with 2h! Please give us the option to go with damage or tank, some solo players really suffer as Dk. Regarding the sw, I assume you took out the taunt of the guardians so we play more in groups? If that's not the case then it's a really bad idea and now making all the skills cost so much mana, makes us depend on the 'basic attack' skills more than the rest. Again if this was meant to make it to play in groups with all type of characters it sounds good but if someone goes solo it's hell.

And last thing, there's a bug in the quest 'From disaster to master 1/2' the first mission that asks you to craft a magic item, I went to the workbench and put 4 improved items, all different items and it said I needed the schematic basic crafting. To be honest I hadn't enough time to check if the dwarf sells it or not, I had to leave. But if I recall correctly before they gave you some stones to craft and then you were able to get the scroll. That's all.

PS: can you make the price for restarting the talent points to be cheaper? Some of us like to experiment different ways and see if it works, but now it's pretty hard do it, even more now that the drop of even improved items is so low. It gets hard to farm. Please make it cheaper or free, after all you don't profit from this.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    tozagol, LordDennius and warwoolf99 like this.
  20. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

LOL. [EDIT] can't even fix a few lines of text. :)) Server maintenance.. hotfix.. and they have really, really fixed squat. [EDIT]

Oh, and by the way.. DAILY QUESTS DON'T WORK. In the middle one, if you chose Defeat Gorga on Painful, even if you defeat it.. IT DOESN'T WORK. And if you hover over the mission, the tooltip is broken.

Don't even start me with some WHITE BLOCKS that say they're Moonstone GEMS and when you want to use them the game says: unique items cannot be dyed. =)))))))))) [EDIT] so it's a gem that when you use it turns into a dye?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.