Feedback December 2020: Events feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Dec 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the December 2020 events schedule.

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

No one's talking about winter solstice. Is that because there isn't anything to talk about? Exactly the same as last year. Nothing new to farm for. My mage is nerfed, so naturally Big Paws has a new shield that is difficult to break. No fun to be had there.

warwoolf99 likes this.
  3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm just going to drop this here: Anyone who's struggling with the Winter Solstice event due to being unable to figure out their skills and whatever... if you're already level 55, I'm sure can still manage to one-shot a level 17 Heredur. So... go farm him.

Steve75 and JohnWick like this.
  4. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hi all,

This year im not gonna make the christmas event or any mini.

I like all changes in the gamme but is absurd to make 227 runs in letal to finish mini.
    The main event is a huje elefant.

I like the gamme but dont wanna be all day doing the samme thing and still not finishing the event. 6k points per day only with cloack and still is a elefant.
    Imagine those who have to farm essence too...ahahahahahha

Good luck bigpoint...why i pay 16 euros a month??????

DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  5. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

I was a bit worried when I saw you dropped it here they are gonna remove it, the fact it is a feature makes it probably the only thing worth doing in this winter event.

For many players, this is probably the last christmas in this game, so at least you can grab yourself a gift.

[​IMG]

Merry Chrismas @all.

Alpaca and 1vanka like this.
  6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Oh wow, I was not expecting someone would actually go all out and farm that many of 'em. xD

7. Titus76

Titus76 Forum Greenhorn

All the guys in my guild have left the game ... I can't even wish him Christmas anymore .... huff

trakilaki and Alpaca like this.
  8. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Events were best thing in this game. Now after CE (which i didnt really like) the events became close to impossible to complete and to be honest the rewards are not worth it even if it was half the progress needed.

Ever since CE i played for first week i think, hoping it wasnt as bad as i thought, but its not worth my time anymore.

Steve75, Elendel80, trakilaki and 3 others like this.
  9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

What feedback to give? the events are unplayable.

1vanka, Steve75, ргцт and 2 others like this.
  10. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

But how many feebacks do you ask? no one does more events, no one plays, we have no more resources (all resources earned in miles of finished game hours) and we cannot do them again. what to say stay holed up and anonymous we will do the same, now the guilds are all red, good job my compliments and stop asking the opinions of the players by now no one believes you anymore

11. TechnoBill

TechnoBill Forum Greenhorn

Well, the feedback is very simple: unachievable, and so useless.
    By the way, like most of the CE: drop rate is just ridiculous, game is just boring after less than 2 weeks.
    Many of us already quit, the numbers of players co is now far less than before.
    After 10 years, if nxt release does not SIGNIFICANLTY fixes all the feedback, i'll be the next to quit.

Steve75, ргцт and trakilaki like this.
  12. kabezonn

kabezonn Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I have tested all the events. I did the wolf event in normal which took me three hours, a lot of resource expenditure and zero rewards (there are no runes anymore), I don't do it anymore. Witches made a single lap in bloodthirsty, little progress, a lot of spending and a set that no longer works, I don't. Christmas event, I have stayed in the third bar, I have been in pain to balance essences but I will not finish it either, a long time very difficult and little reward, I do not. Christmas minis, they have not balanced the collection of coins or progress, in all three I have made the first bar in infernal, few coins and the second bar too much time and resources, I do not. Essence event I haven't even entered, for what? Conclusion even heavier events much more difficult and less rewarding, what do you think? Thanks, one less problem for me!

13. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

the game has been redesigned for the player to buy. Everything in the game is now money. what is not purchased with anderments, must be purchased with cash. haven't players realized this yet?

14. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Well, since December is nearly over, I s'pose I'll give my feedback.

With regards to the xmas event, it's mostly the same, so I don't have much to say. Still hate the shooting heads. I just hope that before the event gets pulled out for another re-run next year, someone takes a close look at the rewards. The third progress bar is longer than the fourth one is just funny lolz, but rewards like 100g is a joke when the inflation rate in this game rivals third world countries'. As well, gems have been devalued, so parking a polished gem bag on the fifth progress bar and a radiant on the sixth is a joke. Also, whose idea was it to put one single Golden Present on the fifth bar? Maybe if that gift could give level 145 item, it would have some value, but it can't.

I'll be honest: I know more people skipping Big Paws, skipping challenges, or skipping the xmas event altogether this year than I know people who completed it.

Now for the miscellaneous events such as New Moon, Full Moon, Desert of Essences... and whatever else I missed and can't be bothered to remember. Please overhaul the progress bars. I'm not kidding when I took one look at New+Full Moon and immediately lost interest. I have enough vials of blood saved up to start my own blood bank, offering me more doesn't do much. I almost have enough scrolls to start a paper factory, so adding more isn't appealing either.

TL;DR Rewards are outdated and need to reflect the changes made to the game on December 3rd for events to be a viable and "fun" part of the game.

bibere, Steve75, ргцт and 2 others like this.
  15. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

Feedback is really easy, events were the essence of the game before CE and they became useless due to lack of adjustments to the CE (e.g. progress, rewards). Even more grind would be required for crap rewards (e.g. you have to havet 150k progress to receive a new pet in the winter event which is insane and a big NO from my side).
    1) Full Moon and New Moon events without the runes = skip (did one run on bloodshed m1 in the New Moon, received 5 totally useless cubes (with deluxe) and 7-8 items)
    2) Winter event without good rewards and boring lenghty progress bars = skip
    3) 3 minis to the winter event, it worth maximum to do the first progress bar (last year I almost collected enough phestos coins for 2 chars for 2020. Now I am not even sure there will be a winter event in 2021 if the game continues on this path and I do not care anymore collecting phestos coins). Players also had countless feedback for years that the blue present is the issue in the repeatable quest, nobody cared and as a result this is still the issue ...)
    4) Desert of Essences need even more grinding than before = skip

p.s. to the forums Mods, it is useless to request feedback on a monthly basis when nobody cares at bp what players say in the forum ...

bibere likes this.
  16. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I am amazed that there is feedback, does it make sense?

Right now the game is plagued by bugs, the classes are not balanced indeed given the new beginning it is not worth playing in these conditions.

The game is also unbalanced, the drop in general is 0, you have removed everything, don't be surprised if the servers are empty.

Who would ever play in an event that can't end? the rewards of which are almost unfair, the duration is excessive and it is always the same. Also this year the only ones suck!

It must be said that events follow this policy so there is not much to lose in this game!

17. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

They also removed the players from the game.

Yeah, i want to add that they even nerfed the presents in the solstice cave again.
    What a joke.

Elendel80, kuwabaraz and gbit like this.
  18. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

For the first time in 4 years i don't make any events, so after this CE i skip them all. (i am to lazy to make picture(with my 0 progress) to post here i don't speek bulls**t)
    So the greatest think about this is now i have a lot of time do watch movie, time for my real life, not to play like a robot your robotic game, make 300 runs on painful to end this make 500 runs to end this.. i want to see Mr. Jesse make this last mini event on kranparus from 0 to 29.425 if he can, i will pay to see this. (this is just a example) all events are stupid and low compensation for our effort. I will skip them all. Hope you will change fast something / REPAIR your broken GAME fast if you will still like to have some players on your game...

1vanka, DBS-Flamelurker and Elendel80 like this.
  19. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

put the progress reward Runes back in both Moon events!!!

JohnWick likes this.
  20. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

+1 to that but sadly will fall on deaf eyes as forum is all but dead apart from the few die hards who like to come here to have a moan about how bad the game is then do nothing about it and keep on playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.