Defeat the Undefeatable Feedback [January]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Jan 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

Poll closed Jan 12, 2014.
  1. Event Length was ok

43 vote(s)
    38.4%
  2. Event Length was too short

23 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. Event awards were attractive

46 vote(s)
    41.1%
  4. Event awards were not attractive

24 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. I enjoyed the event

20 vote(s)
    17.9%
  6. I did not enjoy the event at all

73 vote(s)
    65.2%
  7. I liked the event item pricing

8 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. I disliked the event item pricing

45 vote(s)
    40.2%
  9. The event was too difficult

32 vote(s)
    28.6%
  10. I found the event playable in difficulty

35 vote(s)
    31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebruhs

zebruhs Forum Apprentice

this post just spews intelligence i cant even understand what you said its so deep and so much thought was put into it. Im sure bp really got a lot out of "the event is rly crppy"

.FOX., PropanButan and dragonlordz like this.
  2. -ani22-

-ani22- Forum Inhabitant

repair the eror bp .

zebruhs likes this.
  3. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Well this was a bum of an event wasnt it, the poor average and small guys who are lvl 45 or around that have to try to killl destructor -.- really......or they can kill kristoff... 170 times -.- .
    This is possible however for people like me who had not done the wall quest you have to spend a few hours collecting stuff to even start the event, then there is the wall problem, most people have seen it, they try to go throught the wall and get an error....every single time -_-.
    This event is barely worth trying for now, not spending my time getting constant errors.

4. PropanButan

PropanButan Forum Apprentice

One nice pic from the Czech Forum posted by player Mrtva Vila with the comment :

"BP made an event"

[​IMG]

Soustruznik, yamahamm, stasis and 3 others like this.
  5. DJMoody

DJMoody Forum Apprentice

I take it only Heredur is suffering the "fork" error which prevents you entering the Stalingrad dungeon.

If you relog multiple times it eventually loads the dungeon. When you go to the destrustor area you have to go through the pain all over again to re-enter the map.

This makes the event virtually impossible to complete.

Please fix the bug and then add additional time to the event on Heredur server.

6. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

to easy event just kill kristoff and ready..

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

"Fork" error is not just at Heredur server. It constantly appearing to me when I enter Stalgard. And not just me but to all my friends.

This event is one big joke.
    Level 45 players got noting else to play but constantly farming. Yet again they get only 2 options for this event, Destructor and Kristoff. End level players should have largest palette of choices.

I went to destructor with my friends and I have spent 6K blue essences, 380 red essences, 10 buffs for damage, 10 health potions and I have died twice but since it was beginning of the event I was revived by friends with spirit stones, so I did not have to waste andermants. But very soon we went out of spirit stones and some players have spent large amount of andermants.
    All this for solving ONLY one event quest, kill destructor twice.

Killing destructor was so boring and it took more than a 30 minutes so at the end I have to put red essences just to finish of that misery.

So Bigpoint .... next time don't blame the f2p players for being creative and being forced to look for exploits, bugs and other things.

stasis and moby31 like this.
  8. moby31

moby31 Regular

This is the worst defeat the undefeatable event I've done so far
    1 only two bosses not much choice ,where is mortis and khaly quest ???
    2 constant error every time when we are trying to change location in stalgard area
    3 Destructor rewards are joke

what have u done to my favorite event ????!!!!:(

Soustruznik and stasis like this.
  9. trakilaki

Can you count how many times you was running from Andrakasch to Stalgard?

10. moby31

moby31 Regular

and how many times u've been logged out of the game ???

11. trakilaki

My question to him have another purpose. Lets say for a moment that we forget about error "fork" and we don't have to reload couple of times per run.

12. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

Everyone disliked the event since you removed khaly from the event .

also how funny we can buy travel to khaly hard and we cant do the event oh wow :)

maybe next event allow mortis destractor khaly krisoff and its good event then !

Last edited by moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    stasis and NikkoN7 like this.
  13. NikkoN7

NikkoN7 Someday Author

Boss event without choice to kill bosses, hahaha :D If Krystoff is boss, OMG...

stasis likes this.
  14. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

next event will be with destructor and mortis :D

stasis likes this.
  15. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Well, I hope you're proud of yourself for ruining peoples favorite event and making me say many many MANY bad words while considering to try doing this *bad word* you call event with those errors.
    Keep up the good work. Also keep up with those drugs you're doing, and share some with us.. because no normal person could do this to players. :mad:

Alchemist and yamahamm like this.
  16. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

1. Those errors pissed me up and drove me to the wall!!. Almost cant complete a single run without this error!
    2. Why don't you make the NPC to stand in those areas where we kill bosses? Or rework quests like 20 kills and 360 badges? Maybe those who have premium don't complain about that... :)
    3. I wanted to do mortis, or khalys to get something valuable and instead I get only Kristoff an destructor?

Well that was kind of unexpected :)

17. Telekuk

Telekuk Forum Apprentice

Monetization.

First disscount for essences, next for andermants. They know very good why Khalys was removed.

To force us fight against Destructor with red essences. To spent andermants for event stuff.
    It's not only unfair. It's stupid. Thousands of people will quit this game now.

Alchemist and Soustruznik like this.
  18. .FOX.

.FOX. Forum Greenhorn

I have a level 44 Ranger and I cannot even participate in the event! I haven't yet unlocked Stalgard to get to Kristoff nor have I gotten to map 3 in the Ocean PW! I can't believe this!!! I think the event should be able to be played by anyone! This is the first time since Beta was released that my Sappho cannot run the event. Totally ticked off. Thank you Big Point once again for screwing me.

19. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I think the boss for this Defeat the Undefeatable event is actually "fork error", whoever defeated this boss finish the event :D

Soustruznik and ZmajodBosne like this.
  20. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

+ Quick event (it took about 7h for me to finish)
    + Pretty nice rewards

-Boring (need more choices for everyone)
    -Connection errors like usually
    -Not so fair for everyone (42-43lv for example)

DemonHunterx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.