Feedback Defeat the Undefeatables [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Jan 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spotty

Spotty Forum Greenhorn

Well i'm half way through (roughly) and so far so good. Getting circus travel ration drops from hard mobs is a pain but easily dooable solo with some green essence (sigri).

I play with a friend who has the luck of the irish it would seem. We've been to the circus 6 or 7 times and he's managed to get 3/4 pet parts (bear dropped first kill for him) while i've only gotten the shield so far but i got a few circus scrolls left so i've still got hope of being able to get the pet.

I couldn't really participate in this event last year as my character was too low lvl/crappy gear to be effective but i'm liking it so far, sure there are frustrations for some players but if a game gives everything all of the time there is no real achievement.

TL;DR liking it :)

2. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Be careful what you wish for. It might end up having a worse foot fall sounds than the spiders did.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

They posted in the original event notes that the dragon would a have no sound effects so the owner could provide their own ROARRR sound effects. Like my kids when they played with race cars....Zooom...Zooom.

BTW: Before anyone goes to look it up, it's a joke.

_Baragain_ and silverseas like this.
  4. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Ok done. Not get any silly circus thingajigs and feel I am just wasting resources. Got some draken so, next.

[​IMG]

5. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Sorry you're having bad luck MP, many of us did, 66 runs for me.

But, good grief please:rolleyes: Do you truly believe in the split second it takes to determine your drop it accesses a database of your prior spending history and somehow quantifies how good a customer you've been to see if you deserve a drop?

Give the conspiracy theory and F2P hate talk a break please.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    _Baragain_ likes this.
  6. Noriyull

Noriyull Forum Apprentice

one more BORING ah sorry not boring its a frikking super BORING event, only this circus is good thing they did this time i really miss old "Boss event" 2-3h of KHb event finish,Drakens in pockets, uniq gem in helm and lets do some farming in q :D ! well I need new epic mount pink dragon whit rainbow wings so plzzzz BP have this in mind for next "Boss" event :D !!! Like i say circus is only good thing in this "BossKillMeWhitBoringnes" event so upgrade this circus whit something new maybe new "uniq gems for wepons" like % to hit mob or pleya whit web form Archana or some new cool effect from any boss in circus, for that i will farm bosses daily and bring old event Q like kill Khb or MoMo just not Kriss any more plzzzz let we "Enders" finish progres bar fast so we can be on our way to have fun and not trolling for days in Stalgard .... oo i have question did any of u get any Dess uniqs in this event?? me not 26 kills but best drop there was leg item and small gem... :/ !

7. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

As there have been so many bugs in this event,i would like to purpose that once you get it fixed that you give us more time, as i work during day the bugs have made it so that i will not have to time to do difficult bosses and do the circus thanks for reading this.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Someone made 20 runs on circus map and got parts for 2 pets ... while it took me 120+ runs to get all the parts for the pet.
    I made 1000+ boss kills ... got 115+ circus map portals (I bought 5 on the start of the event) ... and got 4 chest plates from Sigrismarr and 3 bows from Herald. Killed Destructor 50+ times ... of course no unique drops from him or the creeper.

Mr. Lead Game Designer said "We wanted to reduce the grinding in the game".
    Baloney! :D

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  9. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

You where right, grind is realy high now. where is the fun in that?

10. bahhumbug

bahhumbug Forum Apprentice

Pet part drops:
    Acquaintance of mine got a pet in 26 circus entries, he bought 22 portals. Another friend got all 4 parts for pet in 5 circus entries in a one hour time span no less, he bought one portal. While I am casually playing the event (doubt I'll finish it, don't really want to farm that much), it may seem worthwhile to try for pet if they are so easily available. No parts for me yet, but I have only been in circus twice now so who knows. While the event is a bore, I don't think DSO made getting the pet impossible, just depends on the random drop I guess. Yes, it is ALL random and there is no conspiracy about withholding the pet. It's just forced farming is all and everyone can get it.

11. matami

matami Someday Author

There is something wrong in the drops in my opinion... others get it in less than 10 runs and others dont get even 1 piece 60+ runs. same goes with the travel rations.
    I think developers have created bug in "luck" when they tuned silently the cube droprates in R141 like we all have noticed.
    we play in small community and many times we have 1-3 groups running and all are in same teamspeak and i have noticed that after r141 some of us always have better luck than others. ok, someone now says that you are just having bad luck but what if i ask that may i have better luck in some runs? it's(R141) now been live about 1 month and i have had best luck in 1-2 runs and we play about 8-12 h/day. it's always the same people who get 7-10 cubes per m2 or q3 runs when others go 0-2. And of course the lucky ones get more legendary and unique than others.
    And oh guess who got the travel rations and pet parts in less than 10 kills... exactly! the ones who have the "better luck" :)
    so in my opinion there are some kind of bug in luck even that i well know that BP's "luck" is always been very unfair for some but this has gone way beyond that it even feels too odd for BP. and could this kinda bug happen? you decide this is BP :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    Piipero likes this.
  12. fireball991

fireball991 Forum Apprentice

all i can say is, this event is BORING !
    not interested to even finish this event....
    3 heredur kills for only 9insignias on my level 16 char... absolute nonsense....
    ur trying to make me kill heredur 1275 times in a space of 2 weeks....
    i have a life to live... lol...
    TQ... mmight be quitting this game soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.