Feedback Defeat the Undefeatables - March 2019 Edition

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Mar 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

We are looking forward to your feedback!

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

I was so looking forward to this event, but after yesterday I'm extremely disappointed with it. The game lags and crashes a lot (that was predictable) and we keep losing entries because of it. The maps take a long time to load, however sometimes we find themselves log out of the game :(
    As for drop - the new ingredients: hearts and feathers drop infrequently and I presume it will take a huge amount of farm time to collect enough ingredients for 1 new doll. The dolls' bodies drop is also decreased, I was the only one to get 1 body (of an old doll, that I already had), while my group mates received none.
    On the test server, we got draken cores from every 1 key chest (or maybe I was the lucky one), here on live servers, we get them less frequently. Thanks go to the Devs that the 2 bosses leave them, so maybe a good idea would be to farm them if one's after the cores.
    I'm quite satisfied with the drop of drakens from chests. Also I encountered a chest filled with several stacks of 999 purple ess <3 Wonder if there's a one filled with red ess as well :D
    Anyway, hope that the servers will treat us better today and throughout the entire event... as many of players are discouraged with the game performance.

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

So yesterday dragan dropped his uniques fairly frequently but now it stopped completely from dropping them
    Of course every unique that i found was rubbish, i found a good ring which had two gold line, except it was crit and dmg, not crit and life points, actually the life line was garbage
    The rest were complete trash without any gold lines
    once again i'm going to have to augment the pieces instead of using soul cores

4. yeet#

yeet# Forum Greenhorn

So yeah... i got 4 doll boddies from event ( diffrent ) names: Bearch, Medusa, Karabosa and Heredur...

Is it possible to exchange all of them to 1x Archna doll Boddy?

5. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

My stubbornness ATM winning against lags and slow map loading and I am quite pleased with this DtU

+

Reasonable rewards
    More than one way to play it
    Not too much grinding needed to finish

-

Only server issues and unknown circus/ports availability after event ends

navelko likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Nope... there are nine different pets, and the only way to get them all is dumb luck.

7. Lemnolia

Lemnolia Forum Apprentice

Happy in lots of ways, with cons about the doll bodies, Lairs, pet & companion drops.

DOLL BODIES
    After spending more than 10K fragments in the event, I had only 2 doll bodies which is very low imo.

PET & COMPANION
    Also, the same pet & companions were droping over and over again: parrots, automatons, Wild beast, Lion & Tigers.
    Would have been better to get a real random system on all Pet & Companion categories, including Emotes & Costumes.
    (maybe it's the case and I had only the bad luck of getting the same ones).

LAIRS
    I'm not really a big fan of the new protector version:
    - takes too much time
    - too many phases
    - time between phases is too high

PROS
    - Ok Secret Lairs with the special runes
    - Ok boss unique drop
    - Good Pet & Companion drop rate
    - Good event progress bar rewards (Drakens, ander, and all)
    - Good variety of activities
    - Good time/reward ratio
    - Good Draken core ratio (even if inf4 chests could have provided more than 2)
    - Good Fun overall

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    navelko likes this.
  8. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

After three days still getting these stupid errors?
    [​IMG]

9. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Suggestions for Improvement

• The Protector version of the Secret Lairs should have been disabled for this event.
    The point of any event is to do as much as you can as fast as you can. The Protectors are the opposite of this.

I have a ton-O-toons I want to run thru the event so when I get a lair with these I just skip them and kill the boss; which is somewhat of a waste of a lair pass.
    • Increase the drop of pet bodies and crafting parts.
    I have had no luck so far with bodies but it is still early. My concern here is that the way the game has changed it will be another year before we see this event again. If events were as before when we would get three DtU's a year, then this would not be a big deal.

Zoltan and Dragonnns like this.
  10. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

disappointed with the system of progress. And who has now reached level 55 and is not strong enough to face hell? simply will not end the event. grouping would be an option if other players would accept you. Guild? inside a guild with 50 members 20 has fixed group that only the strong. the other 30 will not in any way end the event for lack of group. I managed to get to the infernal III after days trying to group with much cost I arrived. Now do group with whom? if the strong ka have finished the event and will not come back to do more because the progress drop below your current progress is not valid to tell progress. should think of beginner players who started playing small and that has no crafted items and much less damage of 20k 30k without essence. Badly elaborated, not to mention the drop of dolls. got 3 and so many repeated. the drop of griffin pen and hearts in the final goods a total disappointment. I drove 3 dolls and I will not do any. It does not have the pen of griffin and nor the hearts to make 1 doll that is. I do not have fragments to enter the circus again and I can not finish event progress because there is no more group. a suggestion: if the system of progress will be so from now on, let the drop to progress count in all categories of painful more. the best event spoiled by this system. another suggestion the rune of implacability should work. this was my best drop I have in version 4 and I did not notice any significant changes in the mana economy the effect does not even exist. a shame cda more time ending the game and our fun with the events getting more and more difficult to do alone.
    ah how about the drop?it would be good if there were equality for all.even for those who can not go hell anymore.

11. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

this year i find very enjoyable farming in circus! :) since event started i got 60k ander from circus bosses and chests ,i entered with 185 wisdom level and at this time im half way to 196,i reckon i reach 200 till the end of the event.manage to craft all 4 new pets and have ingredients to craft another 3,also i got 150k of blue ess so far,happy with draken and draken core drop so for me its a good event.with my entries that i have left i will easy double the ander and the rest of the goodies from this event! i hope ill manage to use them all ,so i wont care if the entries will be available after the event or not.happy farming boys!
    PS: also did a lot of crafting with cheap t1 items,i got one craft with 4platinum lines and all the platinum exos are now 2 or 3 platinum legs,so before complaining about dragan drop think what this event could give you :p

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    navelko likes this.
  12. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Lucky lucky you.

I've finished all the progress bars (Monday night) but have yet to get enough feathers (31) and hearts (36) to even craft 2 pets (and I had ~ 14 ea before the event started). Not that I have all the pets anyway. So far I've only managed to get 3 of the 4 bodies. And I've only gotten about a half dozen usable plat lines. Maybe 15K of blue ess. I'm good with the draken I've gotten, but not with the Draken Cores (which would be ok with if the chests had scaled) or the Materia Cores. I've gotten way to many Soul Cores.

I do know people who have finished all the progress bars and have yet to get a pet body to drop.

Shansurri likes this.
  13. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Disappointed for not being able to do Infernal? This is not a problem of the event.
    Don't you want more prepared players to get more rewards because you are not able to achieve them? Just prepare yourself better for the next event, you perfecly can handle 3-4 bars for sure, so what are you asking for? Just having a single bar to noobs being happy with their mediocre accounts?
    This new system is perfect and should be implemented in more events.

navelko likes this.
  14. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

I just finish the event.. Results: non of dolls drop (unacceptable) is a game a suppose to have fun, on this area dso has always problem. In secret layers the drop of runes is 0,0001% you have to increase the drop.. is pointless to go there when the event finish.in general lines it was a good event but it needs Improvement.

15. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

I did all the progress bars on Inf3 and the last on Inf4, no pet bodies, but it was normal, to finish all the progress bars you don't need to enter too many times.
    Once you finish the event, you start farming circus painful for additional rewards and there's where I got all the new pets, a few hours ago I got the last pet.
    Event duration is 2 weeks, neither would it be logical to get everything in 2 days.

navelko likes this.
  16. tudotank

tudotank Forum Apprentice

does anyone know what is the drop rate of any " pet doll drop" from circus ? and what is the best mode to farm them...farmed a lot and got only 3 of them, not what im searching for...

17. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Drop rate of pet bodies in Circus Monstrum is DIFFICULTY INDEPENDENT -> the best is to farm them on painful mode.

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Low.

I've gotten 15 pet body drops from over 350 runs, but the one pet body that I still need hasn't dropped once.

Welcome to DSO randomness.

Shansurri, Hetsunien and TwiliShadow like this.
  19. Antenor

Antenor Forum Apprentice

it's not easy especially if you are looking for a specific animal, the best is that you do not focus too much, make several 100e of a run to find the Drakens and the piece of pet will come when you will not think about it anymore, otherwise you will be frustrated. ^^ gl

MaxDisappointed likes this.
  20. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

That's Asar for me.

4x Heredur, Magotina and Arachna
    3x Karabossa, Bearach, Bloodmage
    1x M'Edusa, Nefertari

Over 200 entres on painful after finishing the event and still no Asar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.