Feedback Defeat The Undefeatables - March Edition

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Mar 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Defeat the Undefeatables Event.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Krugslayer

Krugslayer Forum Apprentice

I played for 2 hours and everything looked fine but now I can't join (Grimmag) server. Too many people (probably).
    BTW in next edition of this event you should add Vargulf and Big Paws (as minibosses) + Black Widow and Kranparus (as main bosses).

3. Moot

Moot Active Author

Grimmag for the last 4 hours:

[​IMG]

fun and bug-free game

4. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

that white screen happend to me as well on heredur :(

5. medeiros21

medeiros21 Forum Greenhorn

Same here... i can't play the event since i came home (4hour ago)

6. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

yep, same here on heredur. cant travel anywhere. earlier today i got a few things done, now i cant do anything.

7. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

go to other city then. no kingshill no cardhun. theres plenty of citys.. ofc lot of players play right now.. what you expect. why you no learn from other events. this happens everytime. and still cryhere.

On event side.. rune drop rate from 10 keys is zero 450 runs 1 rune.
    [EDIT]
    this is what i .... we get when paying in games. timeouts zero drop and many things more....

funny part is that drakensang team doesnt change old events which are ridiculysly awful but you guys changed this event.
    for me its amor breaker on first boss calling map.

good job

Last edited by moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  8. Moot

Moot Active Author

Yes because I can just magically change the city I logged out from yesterday without being able to log in

Shansurri likes this.
  9. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

matter of internet connection or pc laptop you using. wait blank screen then go other city.. or just wait couple days. until plaayers run out of fragments :D

10. Moot

Moot Active Author

you mean matter of the [EDIT] servers ;)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is why I am always camping in Jarlshofn and Ashraya.
    I can access the game form there (fortunately that is my main toon) ... but in same time i am getting White Screen on all my toons located in Kingshill.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  12. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I avoided kingshill, but collected 2k drakens and went there to buy a rune) silly. No rune, no game) all connection attempts have failed.

13. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

The drop of runes of relentness is still locked, you lied

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    It would've been nice if you could use the star instead of the flames for the pet... After all, they are indeed a "missing ingredient".:confused:

15. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Also, why don't they add core drops and infernal frags drops from the bosses in the circus?it's dumb that this isn't happening, this way the circus could be used as a core farm
    Bearach lightning cores
    Bloodmage/magotina/karabossa draken cores
    Heredur ice cores
    Nefertari dark cores
    M'edusa venom/dark cores
    Asar solid cores

The rune of relentness should be farmable,it is not, you can get one from the chest and one from the event bar and that's about it

The fat man should drop solid cores

Drops should be higher, they were severely nerfed

And higher difficulties should drop more keys

16. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

When i told trakilaki about that he said to me that, just for once (and only) nanananan i was right xD it was logical since those are 25 flames, although after 120 runs i farmed them.

Now about the event, the crown drop is near 0 thank god there is the joker gem.
    Medusa does insane dmg with the floating head.
    In general it is a good event, i won't say the good parts because you will destroy them as soon as you see that there are good things about that event :D

17. heror

heror Forum Baron

opened my first 10 keys chest got the rune ,,, now after 20 openings ....0 is the drop going 0% after getting it once ???? say it so that people know what to do farm drakens and item or retarded 0% dropchance runes

18. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

Overall, event reception is positive.
    Suggestion is to rollback to old fixed drop rate(100%)/limit(3). I would rather end up with 9 lesser runes max (3 normal runes) with 100% drop rate from gold chests by the end of event, rather than current rate (?<1%)/unlimited giving me 1 lesser rune from enough farming to finish 3 events.

19. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Rune of Relentlessness
    Some of you might remember that there was a restriction on how often the Rune of Relentlessness could drop during the Defeat the Undefeatable event - this is now gone. If you are lucky enough you can collect as many Runes of Relentlessness as you want.

Do these runes of relentlessness really have unlocked drops? I got one from the first chests and since then 0 out of like 30-40 chests.I call BS on this statement from patchnotes 207 since we cant get more than 2 of these runes despite the fact that they said it was fixed.

Demon likes this.
  20. Raichu007

Raichu007 Someday Author

I can only get the eyes and claw/legs of Bearach and Arachna, none of the other parts from these bosses drop for me... I've found about 12 eyes in total by now...

Also, the portals need a confirmation window -_-
    I've lost loot countless of times because the portal appeared on top of the loot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.