Feedback Defeat the Undefeatables

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jun 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding the Defeat the Undefeatables event.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

My feedback for this event is same as the last one.
    Panta rhei ... but not in DSO ... so and my feedback.

3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Well I did not provide feedback last time so I will provide feed back that is helpful.

I would suggest that once undertaking a quest you should be able to obtain the quest items and repeat it like the realm frags. Once you level then you will have to farm new items so keep a watchful eye on exp.

If this one is like the last one the quest is only kingshill so it could be a pain for some of the quests.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

5. motorola11

motorola11 Forum Apprentice

Last edited by moderator: Jun 18, 2015
  6. jthames

jthames Advanced

I assumed that participation in this event had something to do with 'collect travel rations from L40 and up end game bosses'. I've visited several end game bosses since but received nothing called 'travel rations'. Could someone please tell me how to enter this event? ty

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

9:00 pm(UTC+2) wait for 9 more minutes it is 11 pm :)

EDIT: 7 pm

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  8. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

go to gorga normal mode,i just got one :D

jthames likes this.
  9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

According to the internet time zone converters, the event did not start for Agathon at 6 pm, UTC +2. It started at 2 pm, local Indiana time, or 8 pm, UTC +2.
    Why, we don't know. Maybe a lot of daylight savings time is involved. Or California servers are special. In any case, the schedule was wrong, like the moderator.

--MERGED--

Then why post it improperly? UTC is the standard recommended by the forum.
    Server: Agathon
    Start: 18th June 06:00 pm (CEST UTC+2)
    End: 30th June 06:00 pm (CEST UTC+2)
    [​IMG]
    To help you to defeat the Undefeatables, we provide you with a SPECIAL PACKAGE including . . . .

I got an email with a link to the website. It actually worked! First time after years of links that didn't. Thank you, DSO.

--MERGED--

You're missing the point. It started at 2 pm for Agathon, not 12 noon as posted.
    When @Th~rock 's reported it, and requested they start on time, you jumped his case with "Please check the time table." Then deleted his post to tidy up. Waytogo.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    jthames likes this.
  10. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Darwarren
    6 pm CEST is 4 pm UTC.

--MERGED--

As far as I know they are accurate.
    6:00 pm CEST is 4:00 pm UTC
    Now convert 4:00 pm UTC to your local time.

EDIT: I did not delete anything.
    Keep on topic.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  11. fourtwenty68

just did circus twice,petty easy just the 2 of us.
    but,no parts dropped both times for both of us,that can't be right? both of us should of had at least 1 part in 2 runs.
    are the parts there? did anyone get parts yet? if so how many in 1 run?

12. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Got pet in 9 runs. 4 of them duo, all bosses. 5 solo, 3 runs Medusa and Heredur, 2 runs Heredur. My mate got 2 parts in 4 runs. Also, I hade 4 dublicates.

13. jthames

jthames Advanced

Got my travel ration and now I wonder why. So the long awaited Defeat the Undefeatable has been boiled down to a circus something? Never, in the three years of playing the game, and I mean playing hard and long, have I been so bitterly disappointed in BP! I don't trust myself to say much more so I'll leave it at that.

14. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Event is nice, fun to play with guildies and friends. It's nice to have now alternative with Destructor and Kristopher. The black screen has been bothering me every now and then but well... Nobody is perfect ;d What about releasing some fast travel "rations" for andermant to Destructor "hallway" ??? I'm sure lot of players would like that! Keep up the good work guys.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  15. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Event so far is well... kind of dry. But I found something fun! ;D
    [​IMG]

Kiwigal1244, BigPapa and DesertKoala like this.
  16. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

How? I thought you could only summon one boss per entry...
    But tell me, did you survive that run? It seems you were alone in all that chaos :eek:.

Anyway, I still have some exams... which will leave me with the 5 final days of the event. Do you think I can complete it in that time-frame? I'd need to do about 700 progress per day, and if my calculations are correct, that's not very much. I wanted to do it with the 9 Hard boss kills quest for 100 Insignia, but I realized it's faster if I do it with Kristoff (8 Kristoff kills = 96 progress, while 9 Hard boss kills = 100) because it doesn't require all that travelling (albeit needing to visit the city after every 2 kills) and it's generally easier to do than Gorga, Sigri & Herald on high difficulty (I could go with mostly any group that can access Stalgard for beating Kristoff, but I'd need a higher-than-average group for the Hard bosses).

So, is my plan good? Yeah, maybe the Hard bosses would also bring more rewards due to their exo./leg./unique drops, but my main focus this time is to finish the event, not getting drops.

17. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

One of the changes this event has been to allow all bosses to be summoned in a run. :) I did not survive, but then I forgot they had rage mode. Medusa stunned me (I think that does damage as well, because my cyanite triggered while I was immobilized), I took a couple whacks during the next 4 seconds but somehow survived, then took an arrow from Medusa and died. So yeah, she's scary. :cool:

It is not bad. Probably do-able. Plus if you are doing it in the last 5 days, the above average hard-boss teams are probably long since done.

Morinphen likes this.
  18. fourtwenty68

kristoff is the way to go for speed in this event if u want to finish it fast.
    run to kristoff,kill it,teleport,click travel stone to kristoff,repeat.don't repair or sell till ur inv is full for quicker progress.if F2p,make sure u have the money to travel:D
    we only do the other quests when we are bored with kristoff.:p
    its takes 3-5 minutes to get 24 insignia of honors,depends if u get stuck in a mob and have to kill them:D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Morinphen likes this.
  19. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It can be done... Just wait, the video is uploading. :D

EDIT:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  20. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Universal map speeds this up a bit more also. Just reenter stalgard while your still in it after the first kill. Saves moving to a travel stone and additional load screen. Not a ton of time saved, but few less buttons to mash and keeps the focus on the runnin' & killin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.