Delayed mobs physics glitch

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Goldreich, Aug 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldreich

Goldreich Forum Apprentice

Hi, I'm really quite surprised this glitch hasn't been fixed yet, and that I'm having to post about it. It occurred during the last 'Rise of Dragan' event (along with the horrid unidentified item '?' placement in inventory glitch) - When riding / running through maps past hordes of mobs (enemies) you'll find yourself suddenly taking damage, and after several seconds immediately transported back to a previous part of your route, where you're surrounded by the enemy.

This glitch had always been around to a very minor extent, getting snagged on scenery and dragged back a second later, but the extended delay and frequency suddenly grew after one of the recent patches. It now makes running through crowded areas almost impossible. Please can this be addressed ASAP, as I say, I don't know how it's gone overlooked for so long.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

It is already known issue and there are multiple threads about this issue.
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.