Desert of Essences is back...Finally!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bearer-of-Death, Aug 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Normally these events start on a Wednesday and last 12 days.

2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The December Desert of Essences was 5 days, the 5th - 11th, but 12 days would be more time to beat all the bosses and get the uniques.
    The Moon Event should be around September 9th.

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

better to be later and not clash with fullmoon.... we need time for the 10frag per entry......

4. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

stop assuming and posting some dates. you are misleading people and starting false rumors

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I got precise time frame.
    Dessert of essences will happen between September 2014 and September 2017.

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

No new info on whether this coming back to the regular servers? My DK stashed his yellow and red crystals, should I bother keeping them?

7. AmarWilrick

AmarWilrick Forum Pro

tomorrow dso CM on twitch at 16h !!

8. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Im wondering the same thing..... Have several friends that saved the left over colored shards and cores. I doubt seriously that DSO/BP will let them use them in this version which is using non-colored, universal style shards and cores. But it would be nice if we could get some clarification from a MOD or Dev. on this. Would be nice if those friends could get back those inv. spaces lol :)

Thanks, Doc.

9. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Greg said in yesterday's Twitch show what you can do with them. Your old pieces and cores will not work and are being replaced with prismatic pieces and cores. You will be able to sell your old, useless parts.

10. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I'm glad I didn't keep any old-style pieces and cores. Those take up a lot of space. Same reason I got rid of all the old Sargon event stuff (except the mighty light essences). I only keep two bags and one locker page. I spend my andermant on gems, not bag spaces :)

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Like someone cares.

DocWhisky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.