Desert of Essences

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Voldemort, Sep 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. A few more essences, from drops, would be nice. However, entering the event for 10 realm frags is an expensive proposition just to get a few extra essences. Some kind of hybrid would be ideal.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Of course they can (should) drop essences ...
    I forgot to mention one more thing ... event which happens once in a year should have more draken rewards.
    The way it is now ... my opinion is that deliberate sacrilege was made to this event ... in favor of stupid moon "events".

mrmlja likes this.
  3. Coograth

Coograth Someday Author

I enjoyed this event.
    It was fun and relatively easy. And I finally got the purple costume which I missed last time the event was live :D
    But, as everybody said:
    1. the progress bar was too short for a 10 days event. 9000 would have been appropriate.
    2. the riverdance emote should have been permanent, or at least the red boss should have dropped a permanent one...
    3. 10 realm fragments is a lot when you have to farm 30-45 minutes for them (with an average toon).
    4. where was the essence of vitality in this event ??? it would have been a really nice thing if every monster would drop a random quantity of 2,5,10 essence of the same color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.