Destructibles

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by XZarnak, Aug 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like destructibles?

1. Absolutely silly and of no use / Adds nothing to game

66.7%
  2. I LOVE the sound of breaking things

11.1%
  3. I always wanted a bunch of objects to get in the way and prevent me from firing accurately (sarcasm)

11.1%
  4. This game is SO much better with the breakables

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

Well, I know I'm really NOT a fan of the ever expanding number of destructibles, but let's find out what others think...

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I've only been doing Khalys and Map2 since the new destructibles were added, so I'll refrain from voting until I get some interaction with those maps. However, it does sound somewhat pointless and/or annoying. I know that I'm not alone in thinking the time it took to code these destructibles might have been better used for another purpose (the big bug infestation problem, for one).

3. thisisatest

thisisatest Forum Greenhorn

If destructibles dropped things it would be ok (Like in Dragan's Castle with the destructible barrels). Otherwise, it is a useless feature.

4. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

I'm not gonna lie, I do enjoy busting the bricks in cata.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.