Destructor Normal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Jun 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Could you post some of them pls? I have not see any stats, no idea what the rest of set gives on gear at all.

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Don't think so. The offensive offhand and 2H of the Mechanical sets can only be bought, IIRC.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What level does that shield drop at? Toon levelbor mons
    What level does the shield drop at? Toon level or monster level?

Based on the sdreen shots, I'm guessing monster level, but let me know if im wrong. If its 5oon level, I might try with my steam mech....

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Monster level, but remember, there is a small chance at the item being plus or minus one level or an even smaller change of plus or minus two levels. I got a couple of LVL 46 pieces, but the stats were not as good as the lvl 45 ones.

5. Morinphen

Not about Normal, but still about Destuctor... one guildmate dwarf told me that the 1H dropping from Hard is quite good. Hearing this, I was a bit skeptic (since the staff, bow and axe are weak), but it actually has about 300+ DPS for SMs, complete with a bit of speed (a dash of crit. too, but generally you don't need that) if that may concern you (i.e. if you don't have a good 1H, since I'm guessing you also have a shield build).

6. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Oh, ok... i said that cause i found both shields with 0.60 block strength:oops:

Thanks for the info... I know it is not so good for a lv50, but if a player has nothing better, that quiver could become good

Morinphen likes this.
  7. Novadude

Storm revolver of destruction? I believe the lines are +80 damage, +400 crit, and 8% speed, based on the wiki.

I would not bother trying to get this gun from destructor hard. A somewhat above average extraordinary level 50 gun is better. A crappy 2H is even better because ideal gameplay for a steam mech is massive damage dealing turrets.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  8. Morinphen

Yeah, I know, but he said he can't seem to get a good 1H for his flag-running build and since we went to help guildmates get the achievement and saw it's quite easy for a decent group of lv50s, he said he might farm for it when he's bored.

9. Novadude

Well, now that crafting 2.0 is here, it might be better/faster for him to aim for a 2/3 extraordinary or even just a mediocre crafted lines legendary. A slightly good line 2-1 gun (something like 2x 30% weapon damage and +45 damage) will probably be easier for your guild to get him than that super rare destructor drop, and i think it will serve him better in pvp.

My 1H gun is something like 38% weapon damage, +68 damage and 11 or 12% attack speed. Works great in pvp if i feel like going 1H (and feel like going into pvp, which I don't)

Morinphen and MagicMoon89 like this.
  10. _Baragain_

OK, here we go from my "best of the best" colection:
    [​IMG]
    I think that these are near max considering that I got 7 examples.
    [​IMG]
    Again, I think that these are near max due to this being the best of 8 drops.
    [​IMG]
    Again, I think that it is near max from 11.
    [​IMG]
    This is my best of two, but I'd put my money on 30% being the max crit damage and 10 being the max damage (due to what other people have posted).
    [​IMG]
    My bet is that the maxes are 15% travel speed and 10 damage. But I do like the 15% crit damage that they gave me due to using them with the gloves.
    [​IMG]
    I'd assume the attack speed max is 30% and the crit could be as high as 775-800, but I'm not sure. I can reach insane speeds with this thing, but the damage is complete garbage.
    [​IMG]
    My assumption for this one (based on others that I've seen) is 80% and 0.80. I saw individual shields with higher stats (as high as 0.78 or 79%), but this was the best balanced one.

11. Scythe

Scythe Someday Author

Really awesome, you did get a lot of max (or close enough) stats! With how quickly you can obtain (read: kill to get) so many uniques, I can only guess at how many farming requests you must get...

In case you had a perfectionist streak today and felt like farming further, the max stats for the DK Machine Set are:

Helmet: +357 hp, +486 armor, +4% rage
    Shoulders: +567 hp, +324 armor, +4% rage
    Torso: +357 hp, +486 armor, +4% rage
    Gloves: +33% critical dmg, +11 dmg
    Boots: +15% speed, +11 dmg

12. _Baragain_

You sure about the gloves? If so, then that would actually be worth my time to go back and keep looking from time to time. An extra percent or two of crit damage, a little bit of extra damage, and a little bit of armor that I wouldn't have to use glyphs to get would be nice.

13. Scythe

Scythe Someday Author

Yup, and the minimum is 23%, so you have a better-than-50% chance of getting a higher crit dmg stat (if you think it's worth it!).

14. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Argh, now that may be worth going after if you can get higher than 30%. Even if I get 30%, the added damage is a bonus and improvement.

15. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

[​IMG]
    Ran straight to destructor right after I saw the max stats on gloves.
    Got lucky in 5 hours and 25 minutes :D

Does destructor drop mechanical set uniques that are at merchant shop too? Or was that a stupid question :p

_Baragain_ and Troneck86 like this.
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Naaahh ... I don't need them .
    Those are with random stats anyway.

Anyone tried to get the Mysterious Amulet from the Creeper? :D

17. _Baragain_

You lucky duck! And it is LVL 46, so you've got even more armor free. It is almost enough to make me go back and look for them.
    It isn't on the "Drop List" when you click to enter the map, so it may have been removed. Who knows. Also, with the improved stats on the Mechanical Seal (30% Crit Damage and LVL dependent crit), I'd rather use that.

EDIT:
    And why would I want that amulet when I have this one :D
    [​IMG]
    I'm half way to working on my 3/4 legendary.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Troneck86 likes this.
  18. Morinphen

I think not; some can be dropped, others can only be bought =).

19. _Baragain_

Agreed. I farmed that entire time and never saw a drop of an item in the shop.

Morinphen likes this.
  20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Of course it is not ... only drops from the bosses are listed ... Destructor is not dropping it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.