Support Disconnections and repetition

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by heracless69, Nov 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Good morning
    I know that BP is working to resolve the game's problems but 12 disconnections in 15 minutes is starting to do a LOT, repairing the game, the players are seriously fed up with it and it's not with useless bonus codes that it's going to calm the players

2. tr3xtr3m

tr3xtr3m Forum Apprentice

i m posted firts time new bug on dso disconect/conect back and many my friends have same problems and u dravin talk wrong here i m old players and in last 3 years destroyed all games buggedsang everytime comming more and more another bugg/lagg,she try to fixx 1 bugs but invented another 10/20 or more bugs in game!!

3. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Nah.

It's much more funny to me that a 15 year old game would require a 100 GB connection to avoid lagging, rather than that a user doesn't have a GB connection. Then obviously everyone will have their own opinion.

Anyway, what you claim is not true since in my guild I have only people whose best connection is a thousandth of yours, and they load the map in just 2 seconds without a shadow of slowdown or error. For those who have it, like me, the problem must be looked for elsewhere, it's obvious that since you don't have it you're pointing the finger at the most banal thing and therefore at the connection that you think is inadequate for the users.

if this old stuff ever ends up being a game that requires a 100GB connection then you can be sure that very few people will be left playing it. Then just hope it will never happen.

4. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

Sry bro but i write only this: nice EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Nov 11, 2023
  5. geverlan15

geverlan15 Forum Greenhorn

For me it's giving an error whenever I try to log in or change maps, the famous "all connection attempts failed" I simply can't log into the game, I wonder when they will release an update to fix these problems? The days go by and events happen

heracless69 likes this.
  6. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Hello
    I have read several posts concerning the disconnection problem and other bugs (error 36 for example)

for my part I have a latest generation fiber connection, I have no problems with slowdown on other games or decoration my two sons play SMITH and no problems with lags or other, my daughters regularly watch Netflix at the same time and it poses no problems
    during the week I am alone on the co and it constantly bugs with DSO
    so I think that this does not come from the connections that everyone can have more or less good but certainly from the DSO servers which for several years have no longer been performing or even obsolete
    the overload of players during events slows down the servers, causing connection problems, lags, slowdowns, etc.
    I've been playing Drakensang for 12 years, I've always experienced lag problems and other things but for the last few months it's become unplayable

Selene-Rip and OopsFoos like this.
  7. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

I've had the same thing for a few weeks. I can't log in to the game and if I do, the only thing I can do is wait for a month. Each attempt to enter the map causes a sudden jump in ping to several thousand and then ...... a complete lack of Internet in the entire home network. The network problem disappears immediately after closing the game process.

heracless69 likes this.
  8. geverlan15

geverlan15 Forum Greenhorn

I don't know what to do anymore, 1 week without logging into the game because of this

9. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

You can't do anything. BP has to do something about it, but it won't because it doesn't care about the players. That's why there are fewer and fewer of us and the game is dying.