DK PVP begginer

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by ViperMK3, May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ViperMK3

ViperMK3 Forum Apprentice

Hi, I am playing Drakensang for the first time a few days and I must say I have never seen worse PvP system. Its really a joke, but like really. Hard-farmed knowledges skills not counting ? Joke
    Not possible to use elite ammo ? Joke
    Dwarf is is running around like mad and coward and only placing turrets ? Joke Mage and Ranger shooting through objects across all area ? Joke. Dead without giving a single hit ? Joke. Catching them like idiot while they firing ? Joke
    Can't even throw axe on them for a change ? Joke. No HP regen ? Joke. Guys with 5 lower lvl with 5x more dmg and hp than you ? Joke. Can't invite friend for a fight in arena ? Joke. However I can't find button for disable searching opponents in other classes. Please let me know where it is.

So pls delete this stupid pvp system, because it is just disguisting and disrespectful and give me just back my BSGO. :)

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I quit pvp about a year ago, or maybe more. it is a joke now. I would like to say that there's really no good way to implement pvp in a P2W milk the whale game, but this game actually had a decent PVP system going during the late level 45/early level 50 game.