Do I really just have to quit?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by kaliś333, Sep 30, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kaliś333

kaliś333 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone,
    A month ago i started my adventure with the game on Harold - now I see that it was really a poor choice. It should be stated when trying to character there, that you can't play without a group of friends 24/7 on call.
    I just got to lvl 100 yesterday by playing almost solely with me and my duo friend, who sadly doesn't have as much motivation to play as I have/had. And now I can't seem to find a way to progress just because there are no people to play with - it's that simple.
    Why is there no way to switch servers even though Harold is clearly the newest one? Cause if I had to run through all the quests again, and collect everything I worked so hard this last month for again, then I would rather quit. Just why?
    I don't mean to be rude, but Dear Devs, that is precisely what you are when not warning players about the conditions of dead servers, not to say not allowing them to transfer. I really think it would go a long way to allow such transfers, even for real money.

Sincerely,
    New, soon to be out, player.

strekozzza123 and vegetadavid like this.
  2. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Junior Expert

you are not the only player dissepointed by the dso team,they do that daily,this is theyr job!