Suggestion Do The Right Thing - Cease Fire

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Aslandroth, Oct 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Look, if it is a ceasefire zone, make it ceasefire for mobs as well. This is not rocket science, this isn't even pre-algebra. If you install a ceasefire zone (Usually in unwanted locations) and mobs are allowed to hang out there, not coming forth using their ranged attacks, well, that's just scummy.

I realize that nothing that is implemented is there to benefit the player, or even improve quality of life but take, for example the Desert of the Lost. You started with a situation you KNEW in advance was stupid, designed to waste a player's resources. You "Listened to the players feedback" (Pardon me as I choke on my laughter on this one) and implemented an even worse situation.

Would it have been so hard to simply introduce a click confirmation? Instead you make the portals just as easy as ever to click / waste, but you put sneaky little mobs in there that can attack me while I cannot attack them?

Such a small thing. I know you won't but I will still ask, please do the right thing?

cigarbennett, Spugna, Bubble and 3 others like this.
  2. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

Would like to see safe/cease fire zones free from minion attacks, as this hinders players ability to move & enter the portals of Desert event

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

A ceasefire zone should be just that. Can't attack into and can't attack out of. For EVERYONE. Players and mobs alike. Melee or Ranged, it doesn't matter. Nothing can attack from within, nothing can attack from without.

As is, it's just a jail for the player. Player can't attack out. Player not "safe" within. Mobs just disregard it as a joke.

And now I get where my missing Crystal Dews went. :(

And we've had this same problem for YEARS in PW Khalys' map!!!

And hers is even worse cause she is IMMUNE when in the entrance hall. And I've spent over a half hour at times trying to coax her to come out.... but seeing she's IMMUNE in there she just doesn't want to. I've had to learn to camp out on the opposite side of the map for as much as 15 to 20 minutes to get her to comply.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    cigarbennett and JohnWick like this.
  4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Agree that whole dead zone is stupid. Players with issues of map loading, which is all of us after their migration nonsense. End up getting stuck in no mans land.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.