Does side-quests matter at any?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by annoyingburak, Mar 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. annoyingburak

annoyingburak Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, i've a couple questions about side-quests;

-does side-quests unlock any achievements?
    -does side-quests have any other benefits then small amount of andermant and small amount of exp? (like do they unlock any main quest lines? or do they give you any important reward like green quests does?)

because if the answer to these questions are ''NO'' the side-quests seem a little time wasting to me.

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @annoyingburak they only work to get some achievements. a part from that some gold anders and no more. some of them belong to a line of more than 1 side quest but they only work to open new side quest.

you'll have seen some evets ask for achievements points to get the best bar progress. so you'll see if it gets worth to you to do it or not cos maybe you can get those points doing not all side quest but just a few

3. annoyingburak

Hello again, do you know which side-quests unlock achievements? or any way to learn which side-quests unlock achievements? like a forum page or wiki?

4. Lambrusco

Hi again @annoyingburak i don't remember them right now. for instance, there are some side quest in each of the new map that you have to get 100 horns to kill a boss later. they give you points of acievements but i think it's better that you check in achievement which they are and which one you want to do... a bit bouring to do but i don't know any other way, sorry...

Enjoy

5. annoyingburak

by ''new map'' do you mean the new cardhun maps? and we gather horns to kill which boss?

6. Lambrusco

hi @annoyingburak yes for new maps i mean the new cardhun maps.. doing the main quest you'll be asked for those horns in side quest if you go to those maps again and you'll have to kill demons with shields... they will drop those horns... once you have 100 there will be a boss you have to kill and that is and achievement... and you'll find those quest in all the "new" maps...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022