Does someone have the updated temp files?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by CreeperS4, Feb 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Hi,

Recently I've been having some problems with the "Failed to download a critical file" error. I got all the "__toc" files from the temp files of my laptop when I played DSO on my laptop but it seems that some of them are outdated as the error wants a slightly different file from the ones I have (different number at the end). It happens to me on Lor'Tac maps for example.

Can someone post a .zip of all the updated "__toc" files of the game? (they aren't too heavy)

PD: Yes, I reinstalled the game several times and removed the temp files but it didn't download them

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Never delete the temp files.
    My files are changing constantly these days since I am constantly playing on TS and live server.
    It would be best if you launch the game in IE and go on TS. Wait few minutes until the game rewrites the main files then go on live server.
    That would be the fastest way.

CreeperS4 likes this.
  3. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Solved! Thanks traki :)