Bug Does the pvp level 30 increase in stun duration apply to both PVP and PVE stuns?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Jul 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

Hi. I have a steam mech, and got to level 30 on the fame tree to increase the rocket stun. The tooltip before level 30 says "Hit enemies will be stunned for 3.5 (pvp 2) seconds.". After the 33% increase the fame tree gives, it says "Hit enemies will be stunned for 3.5 (pvp 2.7) seconds.".

Does the increase only apply to pvp stuns or is the tooltip wrong? Thanks.

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @taketh ,

all of the talents you earn in Fame tree from 25th level on, count both for PvP and PvE..
    Hope this helps, thanks! :)

Darwarren likes this.
  3. draco994

draco994 Active Author

Hello melethaineil.
    I just found out before this patch that the mini boss in HoD makes a stun move which we can debuff using lvl 35 pvp talent. But after the new patch the debuff stun is not working most of the time and even after war cry in dk, the armour break sign is seen above the top of the character. so it is time to check that whether they are working properly after this new release. thank you

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

From what you say ... I can note that there was a bug before this patch was released. This patch actually fixed it (if I understood you correctly).
    You can break the stun but not the armor break ... those are two different things. This is how it should work. If you are stunned you can't move and in the same time your armor/resistance is broken ... using the skill you can break the stun but not the breaking of the armor/resistance. This is how it should work and it was working since ever ... at least with other classes.

5. draco994

draco994 Active Author

Nope, i mean before the patch that came today, after todays patch i dont know how it is as my download is still going on. if the armour break is not gone using the lvl 35 talent , then it is not having any issues, may be due to any earlier bugs, i have experienced that armour break too is gone. that may be a bug :p

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

And now I am confused and I don't know what we are talking about. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.