Feedback Don't change the Bloodrune weapon

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ΣMiwel, Oct 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should the bloodrune nerf come to the live servers?

1. Yes! (yes to nerf)

22 vote(s)
    28.9%
  2. No! (no to nerf)

54 vote(s)
    71.1%
  1. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

The answer is simple to base your thread on crying why as a core class you had criticism in the shield and why they moved it from the ground up to the uniqueness of gold creditworthiness.
    Maybe you find out that the other classes did not have this advantage and it would be exactly the same as if one of these classes had criticism (book, key, arrows) included in addition blocks. Which in PVP meant an advantage for you and was the main reason for changing this shield. The bloody weapon is the same for all classes in all bonuses.

Nothing against you. This is the misfortune of the alternating developers and the very ideas of the game and equipment. Unfortunate execution of PVE and PVP.

Incidentally, I would also like a shield that would include both criticism and blocks with defensive states and would be usable in PVP for mages.;):p

Anyway, I'm of the opinion if developers intervene and make changes to established items. So they should return things to their original layout so that the player can choose to continue or make a change for the overall handicap.:eek::confused:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Make the thread than altough your chances are much lower because unlike Blood Mage weapon warriors been given compensation for nerf.
    I understand that you aren't delighted with it's quality but it's different story also wage of item is lesser.

Mage is just sneaky class that uses dirty tricks and starts pooling aces of the sleeves prepared for such occasions whenever bp is trying to hurt them ;):p

3. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Remember we are the only class that must be near the foe to hit, all other classes shoot from far, and in close range even a hunter has superiority to a war

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

But you are broken at pvp so there is sth for your pain xd

5. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Now you have gold on resistance, this is good too ;)

6. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

I have a dwarf, I have been with the wolf weapon for a long time, I resist having to wear the set of Q7 and the dredge ring to compensate (that mob that invokes hinders more than it helps) and the consequence of the loss of the 6% damage of gloves.

The weapon of Q4 either breaks the witch set with its belt or I have to change the dredge's helmet for its ring, again the problem of the mob that it invokes and the consequence of the loss of 6% damage of the helmet when changing it for the one of witches
    Surely there will be people who like those sets and those combinations, I do not appreciate that there are several combinations, but I do not like being forced to wear one based on nerf others.

The wolf weapon allows me to take it with 330% increased weapon damage and the rest continue with that 39% increased damage (helmet, bib and belt) without having to run to put the 4 platinum and keep a good 62900 damage.

At the moment I do not plan to change weapons or upload more damage, with this I am doing well, I can do inf4 with people who have my approximate damages, I do not need to have everything with platinums and a 360% weapon, which surely there are people who do he doesn't have everything to the fullest he doesn't know how to play, I don't, I play for fun, this weapon with the set I carry allows me to play, I have fun with friends and I don't suffer in inf4.

Instead of continuing to make existing things nerf, what they should do is take out new things, give us the choice of other sets, other combinations, make nerf to any class is bad, very bad, the ideal is to help players not to piss them off, if We are happy that we will release the money easier, if you piss me off I spend the money on chewing gum and pipes while watching netflix lying on the sofa in my house.

Greetings to all :)

7. AkodoJac

AkodoJac Forum Apprentice

all translations received changed text (like regular on item bonus ... like english befor this change, all other languages now works wrong based on text) ... so we will receive in future calculation change ;(