Dragan 2 - Feedback

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _G_R_A_M_P_S_, Oct 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZIDROS

ZIDROS Forum Apprentice

I think the general idea is that farming takes too long and the drops are lousy. This time i didn't even bother with dragan. Collecting tokens for entry takes so long. It doesn't worth it. Last event was easier and faster to collect tokens and pearls. This event is a failure.

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yep. I can't even talk about it anymore. I'm just glad it's over.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Thoughts:

Like everyone says, the farming took too long. My suggestion is that the event should be less of a farming purgatory in the future.

With my newish dwarf, I only played the event to get to quest 7/8, and missed out on the 450 draken reward. I did kill dragan normal 4 times, ended up with a 4 helmets, 2 pauldrons, and 1 cape. I got bored with it easily. Did the sargon+heredur 50 draken quest as well as the dragan 100 draken quest. Did not bother with the hard monsters except for easily killing the demon using the hide behind the pillar and spam mech turret and shrapnel shot strategy. No demon costume, also no hell mare and no batty gremlin. Did not finish the scroll quest.

With my DK, again to quest 7/8, essentially the same as the dwarf in normal mode. Differences were that I did get the 450 draken drop, did not kill the hard demon, but did kill the other 3 hard monsters (headless, sargon hard, heredur hard) and killed dragan hard enough to get 4 cloaks for crafting, then got bored with the whole thing and my dk went back to pvp and parallel worlds.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is very easy. Bringing back the old events and old progress bar event format.

moby31 likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yeah, progress bar would have been nice.

And I would really like them to rerun the first two defenders set events (and come up with 3 more for the rest of the set).

6. SailorSaturn

SailorSaturn Padavan

I think that alone summarized the overall tone of this thread at its finest. :D

7. Snede2

Snede2 Forum Greenhorn

I liked this dragan event much more than the previous. I liked the idea of quests becoming available with days intervals. It insured that all the quests weren't completed on the very first day.
    Before hard level was opened, I thought the farming was rediculous for dragan on normal. But dragan on hard wasn't too difficult, so after hard map opened I was really pleased with the event.
    Although I never found dragan jr. so the gremlin was unobtainable for me.
    I also liked the idea on the last quest, which required people to work together to complete.
    Overall an excellent event :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.