Feedback Dragan Event - June 2016

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Jun 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They do drop, but good luck getting them. Someone posted a video of a guy who has gotten 2/3 of the random drops... but surprise, surprise: He's a Twink.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

A friend of mine has 3/4 and he is level 50.

3. _Baragain_

There are exceptions to every rule. :p

Now, for the 1,000,000 andermant question... do they need it/want it?

4. trakilaki

For that much andermant ... I don't even bother asking. Make it higher. :p

Now about those mini challenges.
    I don't know how many of you were playing them all at TS ... but I did. If you think these challenges in this event edition are hard ... wait for the next event. Wild Forest and Jullov's map are child's play compared to Mystra and Black Knights' Battleground.

5. _Baragain_

I can't wait... that map was always my favorite and my new DPS will make it even more fun.

6. trakilaki

Be careful what you wish for ... I bet in the next event there will be fatal mode and your new DPS will be obsolete :D

-Skygazer- likes this.
  7. _Baragain_

If it is, then I'll be one of the few that even stand a chance. Or, BP will realize that they screwed up (big surprise there) and the scaling is wrong and have to fix it. The Excruciating monsters and bosses are as tough or harder than Fatal PW bosses and that tells me that they did something wrong. But what do I know? I only play this game daily and don't have a 4 year degree in monster scaling equations. :p

Troneck86 likes this.
  8. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Regarding the "too many spiders" issue... you do remember Q2, right? They just like putting us in tight spaces with bugs and poison... kinda sadistic, but eh...

Also, if the weapon needs to be crafted to tier 3... therefore you need 16 events for it (i.e. it is the hardest unique to get to tier 3), why isn't the drop better, or even 100%? It will take a veeery looong time, longer than with other Dragan uniqes, to get this one to work, so why such difficulty?

As for the elemental stones... they blatantly know we can't get the weapon soon enough, so probably they didn't even include them into the drop-pool yet... as redundant as having the tier 3 ring ready... when there's no way anyone will be able to craft it for still a good few events.

Finally, does anyone have or have seen a picture of the lv1 weapon? I'm curious if there's the slightest reason to keep bothering and not sell the 2 parts I have for gold... though since it's tiered, it's most certainly bad at level 1.

9. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Stop saying that, THIS WEAPON HAS NO TIER :p

Some did get one or two... xd

10. Morinphen

The event window says tier 3... that's why I'm asking. I'd wish to see a picture of someone who managed to craft it... but none ATM.
    As for the stones, neither heard of them dropping, nor got any. In any case, more curious about the weapon that about these.

Some more feedback: gloves say mages get more damage for longbows... uh, OK... where do I sign up for archery lessons :rolleyes: ?
    Also, when doing the daily today, I wanted to open the chest for Empowered Pearls... got regular. Guildmate experienced the reverse. GG...

11. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

That's because those chests are tagged incorrectly, the chest that says "guaranteed empowered cursed pearl reward" gives 2 pearls for normal, and the one tagged to have "guaranteed cursed pearl of the damned" a.k.a., the entrances for normal, drops 1 empowered pearl...

But following what Trakilaki said at some point..., the rewards are lame, we wasted 120+90+30 pearls to complete a daily quest that had 1 empowered cursed pearl as a reward (given you chose that particular chest), and a lousy 10 draken, when I could summon Sargon or Heredur and get pretty much the same thing for just 90, just saying...

12. Alaniaris_gatos

Alaniaris_gatos Forum Greenhorn

Dear admins is there any official response to the following matter?

The Official walkthrough of the dragan event states among the others:

Required levels15-50 (see notice below)
    What’s new in this edition?
    • The event will last 2 weeks – on the other hand, there are only two mini challenges (don’t be sad – this means that Dragan is visiting us more regularly in the future!)
    • We have extended the minimum level of participationto level 15 (the Painful and Excruciating difficulties, however, are kept for seasoned heroes levels 30 and 50 respectively).

Dragan Mini Challenges

During the entire event, your heroes will be able to complete two mini challenges that will be activated on certain dates (see timetable below). Dragan’s Challenges are mini events that run along the main event and give you other rewards on top!
    [​IMG]

You can review your personal progress, the runtime of the mini challenge and the rewards at any time in the event overview window (hotkey: E). The main currency for these challenges is the Cursed Candy.

Challenge #1 – “Stop the Mad Professor”
    Where: Professor Jullov’s Lab, in castle Ravencaw Difficult
    Entrance fee: 100 Cursed Pearls (for Normal, Painful and Excruciating difficulties)
    Drop:Cursed Candy (you’ll need this to complete the challenge progression bar)
    Special conditions: Keep an eye for those fire balls! We recommend you to go in a group but you can also solo it.
    Leader of the map: Professor Jullov

So according to the the official guide there is only one restriction for levels 15-29, the one that they can join only normal mode entries.
    And thats true. When you try to enter Mini Challenge map there is also a choise for normal mode for level 15+
    Also there is no level restriction mentioned on the event guide for mini challenges
    and the mini event items are displayed (on the event menu) to the level of each character from 15 to 50.

So is reasonable to think that a player of level 15-29 can participate to the mini events.

But finally he cant, because he cannot enter in the castle "hard".

So why the gate of mini challenge has normal mode for 15+ if it is only accessable by players level 30+.
    And If 15-29 level players is restricted from mini challenges why it is not mentioned in the official event guide?

PLease dear admins can you forward this matter to the company to give an official response?
    thank you in advance!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  13. sonorac12

sonorac12 Someday Author

The brown fix is happening tomorrow, after the mini event is over?! WTH?! This SHOULD have happened before the weekend!!! Again, the biggest event of the game and again, I'm VERY disapointed on how things are being laid out and happening.

14. Anyki

Anyki User

The official announcement on the hotfix on June 21st, included that the mini event will be extended until June 22nd.

Cheers,
    Anyki

sonorac12 likes this.
  15. Morinphen

Yeah, they announced the mislabeled chests now...

16. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

well there is a solution to this, don't do the dungeon's quest unless your daily quest needs you to it.. this way you are doing the first few dailies for kind of for free and the draken rewards from those chests out side of dungeons are not bad considering that now players needs a lot of those to complete sets like darkness and warlord.

17. trakilaki

That is what I always do ... taking all the quests and doing them at same time.
    Now I will have extra pearls from the compensation and run the dungeon one more time. :)

18. trakilaki

You can't blame BP for that ... it is not them it is us and our reasoning.
    I will give you one example ... just watch this scene and listen to the conversation. ;)

Dragenstein likes this.
  19. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Map Iron Forest at Night, 3th quest can not be completed in 1 run, 'couse of the low Possessed Archer count. I'm always missing 1-3 so I have to spend (and everyone else) another 120 pearls (240 pearls total) only to finish the quest 1x. So could you please add more Possessed Archers to this map in the future?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragan's (and Black Widow) drop very low, I just can't get used to it over the past Dragan events. You really need to bump this up a bit, it's to low and it's gonna take "forever" to finish the set, on that this increases the grind for it by as much as 3x (I can't quite remember what release was to reduce the grind and make players happy, this is a definitive step backward for sure).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This one is puzzling, wich one of the employee had a grate idea to make Dragan's Signet Ring tier3 and thus make only 2 tier1 ring obtainable per event? That means 8 Dragan event (16 mini event's) to finish the ring. So we are suppose to finish it, next year in December, maybe?
    You might wanna add a few tier2 rings along the way, just a thought.

20. Morinphen

The point would've been for them to actually put in some quests that had some sense in completing if they wanted to add a good extra daily... as it is, for regular Cursed Pearls, you will almost always use more than you get and for Empowered Pearls you can make it easier on yourself and do one statue in Ravencaw Hard (those who can't survive there won't do any better at the Hard bosses, in case someone wants to counter by saying not everyone can do the statue bosses). Only one somewhat worth it would be the Pearls to the Damned, as those are a tad rarer to come by.
    Same... was at 14/20 the first time, then one or two times @ the RE quest I was in the vicinity of 15-17/20...

Also, tier 3 ring is indeed useless as of now...