Dragan event questions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cdeepal, Oct 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Did you do the first mini? That had a black knight cape as a mini reward, reducing the needed squire cape drops to 12.

I just completed getting 4 of each knight piece this afternoon on my level 48 steam mech (I'll craft them at level 50). Had i not had a squire cape previously and not done the 1st mini, i would still need 5 more capes as i've only gotten 11 squire capes from dragan kills.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Killed him 40+ times and didn't get one mid tier gear... This game's RNG hates me.

3. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

I think it hates me more!! :p I'm sure I set a record for this...

Yeah unfortunately, I didn't do the first mini, which made a tougher road. I didn't even know that the cape in mini could have been used that way.

I finally finished!! YAY!!! after 160+ runs. Special thanks to Hailex who took me under his wing and ran with me.

...now back to finding a good weapon to use...

4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I only got knight gear doing hard mode solo. I did it countless times with a group hardly ever got black knights gear. Odd part is the official guide has the war lord can drop off of him. Oh wow if I ever saw that.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.