Dragans Vanguard [Discussion]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by multitoonz, Feb 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Trakik seems as if the Mods were not quite informed either. As You said we are test dummies.. hehehe.

2. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

The whole idea of an "anti-kill system" is absolutely ludicrous anyway. It only works in dungeons because then you don't have to worry about random players stealing your kill. This whole open area quest/event npc thing is just completely bad. This event or whatever it is needs to be moved into dungeons exclusively.

3. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Do black knight random spawn or do we need black warhorn to call on them and how to get it?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't know ... i found them twice, but already engaged by players.

5. KasKISkyWalKer

KasKISkyWalKer Forum Apprentice

They spawn random you just have to wait and sure you have to wait a long time.
    The black warhorn is to summon Dragan so if you thought black knight is hard wait for Dragan.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    Master0fpuppets likes this.
  6. -ChrisGREECE-

-ChrisGREECE- Forum Pro

Someone must give an answer

7. Exodus

Exodus Someday Author

Someone but who? Everyone is playing for himself!

8. Ash

Ash Advanced

Two hours, 7 buddies, several maps, no one has found a knight. Off to pvp...

-HARRA81- likes this.
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am sure you will get the answer ... but what is the question? :D

10. Exodus

Exodus Someday Author

I Dont know either hehehehe

Zokin likes this.
  11. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

over.it.event.fail.not.wasting.time.camping.out.waiting.for.npc's. thanks.for.nothing.dso.bah.

Zokin likes this.
  12. Nymphora[KNZM]

Nymphora[KNZM] Active Author

stupid and worst sistem...

i wasted 6 buff scrolls , 1200 red essence and 800 andermant to resurrect...

I hit the dragan knight 8 min. and a person comes and hit the dragan only 2 min. and they last hit the dragan...

And what happened ? They have the drop... Nice drop and damage balance...

Stupid sistem bigpoint congatilation.....

13. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

So this is a non event, event :p

TAVRON likes this.
  14. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

U realy belive that ? :D
    Mod's know almost everything that BP gone add in game 2-3 days before come in live servers ,but BP don't let them to speek about it...

This is an event realy so wath hapen to anti Kill that BP add in game ??
    We start to attck BlackKnight 3 times and all times 1 of us was on him but after he was almost dead another grup come and took drops from us.

Where is the FeedBack for this event?
    This is an insult for all player an event that BP din't give not 1 information about this event...

I say onli this Take Back this so Called Event and put it 2 weeks from now wen is fixet.

xSmokZz likes this.
  15. xSmokZz

xSmokZz Someday Author

+1 to burn!! that is true!

16. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

I can not event find one :/ waited for 2h then gone... I give up :p

17. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Anti kill system is not working, you can stop this "event" now and go work on that.. :p
    I was waiting waiting waiting and then went for 5v5 because I don't feel like wasting time ihihih :D

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It has been 2 hours and I have been in a group that camped in 5 different locations... NONE of us have even seen one. It is broken.

19. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

I have been in game since 11:30 this morning with a group of five looking for the elusive Black Knight I have yet to see one. The one that my group encountered and told me to rush over to , I was unable to get in the same instance as my group and furthermore another RANDOM group popped in and took the kill. If this event was geared to bore the heck out of us, make us dislike other players and cause players to look into finding a more exciting game to play, GOOD JOB!!!! If not maybe someone should rethink it!!!

20. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

This "event" suppose to keep busy the end game players? Heh, I didn't even bother searching those Knights... I knew that will be a fail one even before they introduce it on the Live Servers. Anyone who tries, they just wasting time. Like everybody knows, end game players are not roaming "free for all" maps, also the Premium users too, so you can't met one randomly and get some fun fighting him, you have to camp, re log, reset, regroup, waste a lot of time, with a high chance to get nothing for your grind, if that can be called grinding.

Quest rewards:
    250x Draken? pff...
    Black Dragon(Epic Mount) that need 4 quest items? we can't even found(not that I tried, but others did) a Knight to see them, not saying anything about farming them for 4 quest items, will be very possible to get the same one many times(I guess...). Ridiculous, who came up with the idea for that "event" failed big time. Also one more Dragon just different color? They are so lazy about making a new Epic Mount that used the same Dragon model third time. :)

Like others mentioned, I guess they just testing kill steal.

LadyOfAsgard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.