Dragon Crest NPC

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TheSword26, Aug 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TheSword26

TheSword26 Forum Apprentice

I have seen that the second NPC in the Ancestral Ruin Hub has been removed today.
    And now? How should I buy the Dragon Crest or get the Dragon Blood?

And what to do with his quest to get that strange passage to a new area? Should I delete it or keep it?

I am going to be confused if you continue to add content during the event and remove them during the same event... ***

vegetadavid likes this.
  2. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

I'd like to know to since the pieces take up valuable inventory space. I don't have the quest, just some pieces atm since I just started it today to use up the free passes.

There shouldn't be any reason they can't just remove the pieces from dropping if we can't use them for anything!

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

pretty sure they're going to run the event again soon. Put the quest back, expecting the players to spend 100k+ ander again.

€ € € €

BGH+Ancestral gave DSO lots of money, so you can be sure that's how its going to be.

CaballoLoco and Talbor like this.
  4. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

There should be a quest to give parts when the summer solstice event will start.

Talbor likes this.
  5. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

Thank you, so I'll hold onto them awhile longer. There's really no reason the devs can't make this crap more clear for its players.

6. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Junior Expert

The dragon crest was released earlier than it was supposed to. That's why it was removed for the time being

7. Lυke

Lυke Moderator Team Drakensang Online

The Dragon Crest and its content are supposed to arrive later this year. However, due to some unexpected issues, part of its content was pushed into live servers.