Bug Draken Bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tamahome901, Apr 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamahome901

tamahome901 Forum Greenhorn

I have ok 1k of Draken but i can't use them to buy stuff from Gnob, also the UI interface is saying different from what i actually have. see screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

as you can see, the upper UI indicates that i have 40 Draken, but on my inventory i have over 1k of Draken, and i can't even use this draken to buy stuffs from Gnob.

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @tamahome901 ,

try clicking right click on those drakens from your inventory. ;)

_Baragain_, BigPapa and Allogeneous like this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, here is a little bit of advice. Use gem holders. A gem holder is a white item that came with 4 slots. Then spend 10 ander and open the 5th slot. Then you can put 5 gems into the space of one item. From the looks of it, with the right items, you could compress 19 spaces into 5 (11 offensive gems into 3 weapon gem holders, and 8 defensive gems into 2 defensive gem holders)... maybe even better depending on what you have in your other pages of inventory.

Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.